Email the Governor - let's get Remington arms to Louisiana!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Remind them this is a "Right-to-work" state. Union labor will not be needed! Hell, that may be enough in and of itself!

Yep! I included that in my letter to them. I edited the OP to show what I sent. I think this could be a real good thing if we can all get behind it and spend a few minutes sending emails to both the Governor and Remington.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yep! I included that in my letter to them. I edited the OP to show what I sent. I think this could be a real good thing if we can all get behind it and spend a few minutes sending emails to both the Governor and Remington.

While your at it, get "Shot Show" back here! That was an instant economic shot in the arm when it was here.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Done and done.

My letter to Jindal:
    Governor Jindal,

As you know, NYC just passed a bill in state senate that is the most ridiculous, over reaching, single piece of legislation ever to trample on the second amendment rights of any law-abiding citizen in the United States.

The implications for those companies who had made their manufacturing centers in New York (Remington, for instance) stand to lose a lot of money and a lot of jobs.

It is my hope, and the hope of many others, that Louisiana extend a hand of invitation to these companies, that they may relocated in the state with the strongest second amendment laws in the nation.

I feel this good on many levels: more jobs, more tax revenue, and a stronger unification of Louisiana residents who take pride in things produced in our great state.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    "Sugarbug"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Done and done.

My letter to Jindal:

Governor Jindal,

As you know, NYC just passed a bill in state senate that is the most ridiculous, over reaching, single piece of legislation ever to trample on the second amendment rights of any law-abiding citizen in the United States.

The implications for those companies who had made their manufacturing centers in New York (Remington, for instance) stand to lose a lot of money and a lot of jobs.

It is my hope, and the hope of many others, that Louisiana extend a hand of invitation to these companies, that they may relocated in the state with the strongest second amendment laws in the nation.

I feel this good on many levels: more jobs, more tax revenue, and a stronger unification of Louisiana residents who take pride in things produced in our great state.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    "Sugarbug"

You would be my hero if you used this as your sign off! :mamoru:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Governor Jindal,

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    "Sugarbug"

haha. I think it send the wrong message.

Hey hey hey!!! :ghey:

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Governor Jindal,

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    "Sugarbug"

Thanks..... Sweet tea! ;)

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Well, purchase freedom group and you can move it anywhere you want. I doubt the state is going to be willing to purchase a gun manufacturer.

Oh, freedom group is for sale by the way.

Top Bottom