Embassies under attack!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    you still havnt explained how obama caused this economy. and while youre doing your research to try to come up with some justification for your argument go research "mortgage backed securities" chief.

i love how youre telling me to do my own research when the only source of any of your information or opinions is "from what youve heard on the news" get a grip on reality and then maybe we can discuss this further

Yes I know about the bad practices the banks were involved in... I would not have bailed them out, but then again there were bigger issues at stake. But hey, that was a 700 billion dollar bailout, no small amount by any measure... This joker is spending 1.2 - 1.4 trillion a year more than our entire GDP since he has been in office... You don't think that has some bearing on what is happening to our economy?

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Na I definitely don't agree.. The wars are winding down... yea, yea I know I'm not supposed to know anything about that since I was never there.. That money is being spent on his domestic welfare programs.. Man we're talking nearly 1 1/2 trillion more on top of the nearly 2.5 trillion we already make in revenue. And you don't think that is a problem?

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    What's your opinion on how President Obama & his administration have handled the economy since he has been in office?

Yea I would like to hear what he has to say.. He's pretty good at calling me out... As well as Nola Jack... Come on and chime in old buddy..

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm afraid we are gong to find out!! :boink:

We had to pass it to find out what was in it. I started reading the almost 2000 pages and got really bored fast. After it takes out over half a billion from medicare and half a billion in new taxes I think there's still some trillions left over.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yea I would like to hear what he has to say.. He's pretty good at calling me out... As well as Nola Jack... Come on and chime in old buddy..
    I'm still waiting on you to respond to my last post. It contained a question.

When I said CNN I was being sarcastic... I'm not here to argue with you... You asked the question and I answered. Believe me my feelings aren't hurt... No tin hat here. I read a number of posts here that said if you haven't been over there you don't no what your talking about, you should have no opinion on the matter. That is what some have posted...
    Where was that posted anywhere?

You said no one over there is supporting us. People who were there said you were wrong as they have met, in person, people who do support us in the middle east. VG even specifically said you are entitled to your opinion. So again, where did anyone say you should have no opinion?

Also, the war on terror has cost right at 1.4 trillion dollars. That is 1/10th of the national debt. This number doesn't account for the interest accrued on that debt.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Well I also hear that if you have a home and you are considering selling, you better do it before 2014. That's right, beginning in 2014 a portion of the sale will be taken as a tax to fund the new healthcare.. How does that make you feel? All warm and fuzzy? Now, it won't effect everyone, only those that have a home worth I believe $250,000.00. And I think it's only 3%. So let's see you will have to pay another $7,500.00 in taxes on your $250,000.00 home when you sell it. Oh yea there are all kinds of little goodies in there..

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Go back and read the posts... I have been told that, and have seen it posted a number of times in the past. Hell you have even said it before when you thought I had no knowledge of the bad effects of using marijuana.. And I don't believe we do get the support we deserve from the Muslim countries and Muslim citizens in those countries...

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Well I also hear that if you have a home and you are considering selling, you better do it before 2014. That's right, beginning in 2014 a portion of the sale will be taken as a tax to fund the new healthcare.. How does that make you feel? All warm and fuzzy? Now, it won't effect everyone, only those that have a home worth I believe $250,000.00. And I think it's only 3%. So let's see you will have to pay another $7,500.00 in taxes on your $250,000.00 home when you sell it. Oh yea there are all kinds of little goodies in there..

Where did you hear that? Do you have a source?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Go back and read the posts... I have been told that, and have seen it posted a number of times in the past. Hell you have even said it before when you thought I had no knowledge of the bad effects of using marijuana.. And I don't believe we do get the support we deserve from the Muslim countries and Muslim citizens in those countries...
    Care to post a link to this? I didn't think you lacked knowledge, that would imply a lack of certainty or truth. I know you lack knowledge.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    If you haven't been over there and your opinion is based on what you see on the news maybe you have no idea what your talking about.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Where did you hear that? Do you have a source?

That was heard by me on a radio talk show a few days back.. It may have been Rush Limbaugh or Hannity... It's in the 2000 page document that is called Obama care.. It was a discussion I believe with Paul Ryan and they were talking about taxing the middle class. Or it may have been Greta Van Sustren.. Yes I watch mostly conservitive news shows...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom