End of the season Discounts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    ok, so heres the deal. year after year business slows down after hunting season and then in the Fall, i get overloaded with work at the last minute. That makes in very difficult for a decent turnaround time come fall, so to even out the work load for everyones advantage, i am offering some discounts. between now and May 31st, if you mention bayou shooter.com when you call or drop off your gun(s), you will receive 20% your total labor. customers dropping off 3 or more firearms will reciever a 25% discount on total labor.

also, refer a new customer to me and earn additional discounts for future gun work. If you want to take advantage of this, ask for a few business cards next time you drop off a gun and feel free to write: referred to by (your name) and i will keep track of who refers who and take care of you accordingly. i like to keep it win win like that.

thanks
    - Vince
    (412) 670-2620

VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    too answer both questions... first off, the discount applies to any gun dropped off between now and may 31st... so i would say yes as long as you drop in off by may 31st. and the shop is located at 9643 Mammoth Ave in Baton Rouge near Cortana Mall. to make an appointment ( just give me a heads up on what day and when you wanna drop off and make sure i;ll be there) please call my cell at (412) 670-2620

thanks
    - Vince

Top Bottom