End of Watch (Movie) Spectacular!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Yea, it was a really good one. They all have the hollywood exaggeration, but this one was the closest ive seen in a long time.

*SPOILER ALERT below Highlight to see*

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    It was more like

Highlight below:

---------------------------------
    "HAHAHA!! YEA!! GET HIM!!!! SHOOT HIM!!! RELOAD!!!! CUFF THAT DUDES BODY INCASE WE GET SOME ZOMBIE **** AROUND HERE!!!"

----------------------------------

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    I haven't seen it but isn't his partner the same guy who played in Shooter...as the Fed who went rogue and helped Mark Wahlberg / Bobby Swagger ?

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I thought it was a good movie, but a little light on meaningful plot. The exposition, building action, and climax were all good, but I didn't find any meaningful resolution to the film.

The gritty realism behind the shots and the camera work was Great. Character development Great, acting great. But no resolution to the underlying conflict.

James Thibodeau

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Breaux Bridge
    Underlying conflict.....the movie shows their desire to make a difference on the job as well as still have a normal life. The conflict erupts at the end following the marriage then shooting and the new wife looking over at the deceased partners wife wandering what's she gotten herself into at the funeral service.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Underlying conflict.....the movie shows their desire to make a difference on the job as well as still have a normal life. The conflict erupts at the end following the marriage then shooting and the new wife looking over at the deceased partners wife wandering what's she gotten herself into at the funeral service.

and thanks for that spoiler. Serves me right, I should have stopped reading before now.

Top Bottom