End Times Prophecy. New Rome?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Interesting. I have been keeping an eye on the treaty for awhile, because it is a major pillar when it comes to a one world government. It still has to be signed by the czechs, however you spell it, to come into passing.
    guess who is the first president. Tony blair, the ar criminal himself.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I read your article very quickly and did't have time to link your sources as I'm getting ready to go to work. I will check them out later. Excellent observations. We are getting close.

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Just wondering... irrespective of whether Sanctified Republicans or Satan-spawned Democrats control the levers of power, Do you think U.S. foreign policy should be directed (wholly, or in part) by qualified eschatologists?

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    nola, I strongly suggest you do not dismiss what has been revealed. You ARE the mote in the Lord's eye, and you will suffer the pains of Perdition for your flippancy. As the unwilling Ombudsman for the Lord, Jesus Christ, I am given no choice but to acquaint you with the fruits of your willfulness.

Last edited:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    ok, I'll bite since you did.

if you are an "unwilling" ombudsman, why even bother to preach to me?

"unwilling" sounds as if you have no free will.

and you do not know my religious beliefs, you are only making an assumption.

And, you still never answered my previous questions....just the fire and brimstone talk.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    nola, I strongly suggest you do not dismiss what has been revealed. You ARE the mote in the Lord's eye, and you will suffer the pains of Perdition for your flippancy. As the unwilling Ombudsman for the Lord, Jesus Christ, I am given no choice but to acquaint you with the fruits of your willfulness.

If God can use Moses a stuttering Murderer and King David an adultering murderer then he has room for jokers too. Just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom