Eric Holder's testimony today on Cspan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    http://www.c-span.org/Events/Atty-Gen-Holder-on-Operation-Fast-and-Furious/10737426112/

Long winded but worth it. All of Holder's testimony.

Bush's fault, you don't see any email from me because I don't write much email, the reason you don't see email from me is because it, along with some other documents requested will not be released. I know nothing, the President knows nothing, all of my underlings know knothing, the matter is under investigation. I have turned over the investigation to the Inspector General's office. I know nothing and do nothing. The press release stating that the day before I had discusson with others about F&F is false. The thought that we would use this to increase gun control by having anyone that buys more than 1 semi-auto within a week reported to the ATF is false......etc......etc.........etc...

Yes, yes witness the lies and racism of the left. Must see, yes it is very long but don't you owe it to yourself and your freedom to watch? I did.

He and his underlings need to arrested and tried for manslaughter for the deaths of approx. 200 Mexican Nationals in Mexico and 1 U.S. agent killed.

Enjoy, if you can stand it. I don't believe a word he says, myself but I did enjoy most of the questions asked of him. KING OF FLIP FLOP! WATCH THE WHOLE THING AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Top Bottom