Ever wanted to be a glove before? May be NSFW.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    He goes from cupping and sometimes even squeezing the breasts at the beginning of the video to simply placing his hands on them at the end. Some of those girls look like youngsters too. I had to skip around though, I don't know who could watch that for 18 minutes.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Okay-

Without even watching any of this (honest!:thumbsup:), I'm going to guess these are Russians.

Am I right?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    He goes from cupping and sometimes even squeezing the breasts at the beginning of the video to simply placing his hands on them at the end. Some of those girls look like youngsters too. I had to skip around though, I don't know who could watch that for 18 minutes.

Yeah...some of those girls looked pretty young.

And it certainly helps to be a Twilight homo looking hipster. If I tried that I'd be in jail after number 1.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    720lQ.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    +1. Intelligence is not required, though it is nice.

But that.....might also depend to what degree she is lacking in intelligence......:rofl:

Example:

"Honey, the Verification Officer from the Bank of the United States called while you were at work. They needed to verify all of our account numbers, social security numbers, and how many guns and other valuables we have in the house, along with where they are located. Don't worry- I went ahead and gave them what they needed for you! They wanted to set up an appointment to stop by- but I told them how you're always at work and I'm rarely home...."

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    But that.....might also depend to what degree she is lacking in intelligence......:rofl:

Example:

"Honey, the Verification Officer from the Bank of the United States called while you were at work. They needed to verify all of our account numbers, social security numbers, and how many guns and other valuables we have in the house, along with where they are located. Don't worry- I went ahead and gave them what they needed for you! They wanted to set up an appointment to stop by- but I told them how you're always at work and I'm rarely home...."

Haha, good point...

Top Bottom