Every louisiana gun owner please read and remember this!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teesur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Le Sud De La Louisianne
    The U.S. Senate had a roll call vote at 4:30A.M., March 23, 2013.
    They voted on the Inhofe Amendment No. 139, which said:
    "TO UPHOLD THE SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND PREVENT THE UNITED STATES FROM ENTERING INTO THE UNITED NATIONS ARMS TRADE TREATY."
    The Amendment passed 53 to 46, which means that the U.S. shall NOT enter into the U.N. treaty which is designed to circumvent the U.S. Constitution. All 46 "nay" votes were Democrats.
    Our esteemed Senator Mary Landrieu voted "nay". She actually voted to allow the U.N. to by-pass our Constituion and put the American gun owners and citizens directly at the mercy of the United Nations.
    Senator Vitter voted "yes", to keep the U.N. out of America's business.
    Landrieu is scheduled for re-election in 2014.
    Every law abiding gun owner in Louisiana needs to remember this and elect a senator with OUR best interests at heart, not HER'S or the U.N.'s.
    teesur.

Last edited:

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Don't let that trick sway you.

I'm not by any means, I'm happy that she did what she did but I want her gone ASAP it was just a ploy to be played in her favor later. She agreed with it only to try to push a bigger agenda that would have included a ban down the road. I wish they put as much time into helping THE PEOPLE as they do scheming...

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    The last thing a Louisiana resident should think is that Mary Landrieu is on their side.

She is on the resident's side. That is if they are on welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing and votes Democratic. Those in that group are what keeps her emplyed.

Her brother is no better. Old man Moon Landreiu is the one that took government levy money years ago and put parks in the ghettos with it. I was not worried about politics back then but my father was a big time builder in New Orleans back then and he was still cussing Moon Landreiu at his death.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Similar to the gun ban, we (I) should bomb her email box informing her that she has lost our (my) vote and if she continues to vote this way, we (I) will vehemently fight against her re-election

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Simple.......she's a Democrat 1st, female 2nd,and she's liberal...why the hell would you have ever vote for her in the first place !!!

Top Bottom