Eviction notification No6108

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Check out the Email I just received ! [ NO, I didn't click on the link ! ] :rofl:

Subject:**
    Eviction notification No6108
    "Eviction Notice" <service@perkinscoie.com>
    Date:**
    Thu, January 30, 2014 8:10 pm
    To:**
    vince@LNSauto.com
    Priority:**
    Normal

Eviction notice,

Hereby you are notified that you have to move to another
    location from the currently occupied premises within
    the next three weeks.

Please find the lawsuit details attached to this letter.

If you do not move within this period of time,
    we will have no other alternative than to have you
    physically removed [ :draw: ] from the property per order of the Judge.

If we can be of any assistance to you during your relocation,
    please feel free to contact us any time.

Court representative,
    Lena Smith

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    [h=1]Fraudulent Eviction Notice and Notice to Quit Emails[/h]
    General News

There has been an email spoof attack that is impersonating the domain name of several large law firms, including Perkins Coie.
    This spoof attack involves an email falsely purporting to be from Perkins Coie and describing a fictitious eviction notice. Please be aware that it did not originate from Perkins Coie. In addition, please be aware that the email may contain an attachment that contains a virus or a link to a malicious website. You should not open the email, any attachments, nor respond to it in any way.
    We want to emphasize that this spoofing attack is not the result of any compromise of the security systems at Perkins Coie. If you have any questions, please contact Security@perkinscoie.com.

http://www.perkinscoie.com/news/news_detail.aspx?news=1586

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Well, I just dropped off my son's car at your shop this evening...can you get it done before you pack up?

Man, your getting charged EXTRA ! The Rent is due ! [ OVERDUE ! ] :boink:

I figured ya'll would get a kick out of the latest scam running.
    The SAD thing is that I am sure a few people have "Followed the link" for assistance during their relocation !

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I got something similar from some "DA" in California saying my court date was next month.
    Good laugh right there..
    Just in case though Vince, let us know first thing if any "evictors" happen to swing by so me and the boys can come help you uh, start packing, so to speak.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I always love to read these for grammar and the terminology that is used. You can find terms that are only used in Europe or Africa.
    I love to watch them get defensive when asked about their English grammar or what country is their present location.

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Scam or not eviction is not a pretty thing. My office building was sold a couple of months ago. Everyone else but myself was served a notice to move out by a certain date. One tenant wasn't moved out and was evicted. Everything they had in that space was physically put out on the curb. I wasn't evicted or asked to be out as early as the others and witnessed people looking through the evicted tenants stuff on the curb while they went off to get a moving truck. I did run several people off myself. They(evicted tenant)should have taken the warning more seriously but it's not a pleasant thing seeing someone's stuff put on the curb. I had no issues with them but given such a warning is something that should not be taken lightly.
    The original notice was a notice taped on the doors of every office and if not moved they were served subpeonas again taped on doors. For me, I was given time to find another office space to move due to the nature of my business and because I was supposed to be the only tenant they were going to keep but they decided to use the whole building space.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Scam or not eviction is not a pretty thing. My office building was sold a couple of months ago. Everyone else but myself was served a notice to move out by a certain date. One tenant wasn't moved out and was evicted. Everything they had in that space was physically put out on the curb. I wasn't evicted or asked to be out as early as the others and witnessed people looking through the evicted tenants stuff on the curb while they went off to get a moving truck. I did run several people off myself. They(evicted tenant)should have taken the warning more seriously but it's not a pleasant thing seeing someone's stuff put on the curb. I had no issues with them but given such a warning is something that should not be taken lightly.
    The original notice was a notice taped on the doors of every office and if not moved they were served subpeonas again taped on doors. For me, I was given time to find another office space to move due to the nature of my business and because I was supposed to be the only tenant they were going to keep but they decided to use the whole building space.

That doesn't count, does it? Don't you have to PHYSICALLY TOUCH paperwork like that to have been legally served?

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    That doesn't count, does it? Don't you have to PHYSICALLY TOUCH paperwork like that to have been legally served?

Varry's by state.

Typically after "due diligence". You can do something like that, or mail a registered letter and it's considered served. (some states require bonded servers, some the PD etc. don't know what La does.

I found it funny when I was being asked to appear in court... THEY COULDN'T FIND ME to serve me!
    They found my Mother, and she ended up giving them my cell... And the lawyer couldn't understand me refusing to tell him where I was to serve me. I just told him I'd be there to testify...I could tell he didn't like that I wasnt overawed by the process/talking to him.
    But I showed up. Because I said I would.

dwhess504

Broke Joke
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Ponchatoula, La
    I just got this one:

Eviction notice,

We hereby give you a notice that due to multiple violations
    your tenancy of the premises you occupy
    will be terminated on March 04, 2014.

Detailed description of the violations and
    adjudication are attached herewith.

Unless you vacate the property until March 27, 2014,
    the Court will provide an order to evict you and require
    you to pay all the costs incurred in bringing this action.

Court bailiff,
    RANDOLPH Watson

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Well here is my Second Notice ! :fawk: I guess these guys are getting serious now !:bowrofl:

dwhess504, we can be roomies now !
    The use of caps for the different court bailiffs must be their identifying names to see who gets credit for completing a scam.

The SAD story here is they must be working to some degree, and NOW all of the Nigerians setting in the Internet Cafe' are spreading the word of the new latest scam to pull on the Dumb Americans !

Can you just picture them sitting in the cubicles tapping each other on the shoulder spreading the word. I wonder if the assmunch who came up with this one is the "HNIC" of the Cafe for the month !
    Maybe he gets a free T-shirt !

I love the Last paragraph.

Subject: Vacate notice No4118
    Date: Thu, February 6, 2014 9:42 am
    To: vince@lnsauto.com

Eviction notice,

We hereby give you a notice that due to multiple violations
    your tenancy of the premises you occupy
    will be terminated on March 06, 2014.

Detailed description of the violations and
    adjudication are attached herewith.

Unless you vacate the property until March 25, 2014,
    the Court will provide an order to evict you and require
    you to pay all the costs incurred in bringing this action.

Court bailiff,
    HICKMAN Pacheco

Last edited:
    Top Bottom