Excruciatingly wimpy Canadian gives his take on Trayvon Martin case- and America

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Just what we need- advice from a Canadian fruitcake lecturing us on topics he knows nothing about.

I"ll give him this: What he says starting at 0:15 is spot on. :rofl::rofl:

If ever there was a man symbolic of a total disgrace to the Fraternity of Manhood- this might be it. :o:o:o

....and what's with the f**king music in the background???:confused:

Assclown.
    emotdissapointsg0.gif

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    That had to be a costume he was wearing, right? He looks like that guy in the JFK movie. All of these American guns are keeping his ass safe at night so he can run his mouth off on you tube. Not all Canadians think this way. My wife is from Canada and she knows what's going on with our country and his. She's very appreciative that she's in America where she can make a great living and take care of our family.

Last edited:

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Bizarre to say the least, looks like one of those "earthy" "feely" types. Might even be a folk singer by the looks of the guitars in the back.

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    His first problem was he got all his misinformation from CNN. Second, he called Zimmerman a murderer. I guess he doesn't know the concept of our law "innocent until proven guilty." Lastly, I heard they all ride bicycles with no seats just a pipe to sit on..:ghey: So, No Thanks! I think I will keep my guns...Thank You Very Much! :draw:

Top Bottom