Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    What are the chances that Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum support this? 2 out of the 3 already support the NDAA, and 3 out of 3 support the Patriot Act.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Dat's my down da bayou spell'n..Sometimg's i revert...

Beside's i think we have Bigger fish to fry than to quibble of a ''c''...

But i stand ''corrected''...Thank's...

I still miss it...love to write it...want to do it and be it...just can't remember the spelling w/o Sp Ck

My claim is that I will move to the first state to do it and I hope I don't have to move.

It needs to become a real thought to a lot of people ...and if the truth were known this may be why it's so important to the progressives that they dismantle the COTUS. If we ain't free to leave then we ain't free.

Try telling you prom date u ain't takin her home, that's kidnapping...are we the people kidnapped ??

But , don't let me stir anything up

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No problem...I'm not a sheep...More like a Billygoat...lol

You'd lead to the destruction of this nation and the Globalists will laugh at all of the simpletons who partake in it. This is what they've wanted - the destruction of Liberty. You'll NOT win. The Euros will hold the balance of power (just like their "Trojan Horse", the Federal Reserve).

THINK!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Then you are defeated before you've started,The destruction has started at the top level's of goverment year's ago,Beside's if you are afraid at being laughed at...Then you're stuck in the mud and going NOWHERE...But down...

You'd lead to the destruction of this nation and the Globalists will laugh at all of the simpletons who partake in it. This is what they've wanted - the destruction of Liberty. You'll NOT win. The Euros will hold the balance of power (just like their "Trojan Horse", the Federal Reserve).

THINK!

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Then you are defeated before you've started,The destruction has started at the top level's of goverment year's ago,Beside's if you are afraid at being laughed at...Then you're stuck in the mud and going NOWHERE...But down...

That's the limit of YOUR comprehension or perception of same.

My views are ridiculed here. I'm still here.

You obviously have little comprehension of the events of US history relative to The Crown (or the "Crowned Heads of Europe").

"There is nothing more dangerous than Ignorance in action."

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    No ******** Friend...
    However i respect your view's and you are entitled to them..
    I have my view's and i'm equally entitled to them as well..

That's the limit of YOUR comprehension or perception of same.

My views are ridiculed here. I'm still here.

You obviously have little comprehension of the events of US history relative to The Crown (or the "Crowned Heads of Europe").

"There is nothing more dangerous than Ignorance in action."

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    No, no, no....BHO has removed the Constitution from being valid any longer. He has replaced it with his EO. He is now King. We no longer are "entitled" to our views or anything else, unless he allows it.

The fact that we seem to be going thru our daily lives as ussual is just a trick. Remember "Little Red Ridin' Hood" story. The big, bad, wolf came to her in "disguise".

BHO wants all our cookies so he can give them to those who have no cookies, after he eats his fill first.

Top Bottom