Extensive renovation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grits

infidel
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    We redid alot in this home including installing new doors, removing load bearing walls, a complete kitchen gut, hanging sheetrock through out.

The owner is kinda a gadget nerd and wanted his tv to be hidden in his cabinets and lowered down by remote. Of course we had to hid all his electronics and use a special IR reciever/spliter.

BEFORE:

j2ut9p4k48hl3zjoyy27.jpg

pavq2tu62jkh06gs7l70.jpg

igl6twntbbaks2xy7.jpg

sui08zac5flje7q4xda.jpg

y02zo4be1xdwk9xctt.jpg

dluysbwohh3x37b6f422.jpg

wleuqqqwufgz9ewxpskm.jpg

6veasv3kuy2f2th5eq3.jpg

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    That aint the same house DONT lie :)

AWESOME work man, glad God didnt gifted you with great looks but skill hahahahhahahahahahahahaha, you the man BRAW!

Duck Jenkins

Lone Wolf
    May 30, 2010
    NO/LA Area
    What kind of wood is that? Do you have anything darker?

For the most part, what is cheaper: New cabinets or retro fitting old cabinets? That question might be too vague to answer.

grits

infidel
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    What kind of wood is that? Do you have anything darker?

For the most part, what is cheaper: New cabinets or retro fitting old cabinets? That question might be too vague to answer.

Thats Alder with just a clear. Refaceing (retro fitting) is about 1/3 the price of a total gut

Duck Jenkins

Lone Wolf
    May 30, 2010
    NO/LA Area
    I hope I am explaining it right. We are think about redoing our kitchen. I want to move everything except the sink. The first contractor told me that it I could use the same cabinets and have them retro fitted for the new design to save money. I am not sure that is what I want to do. I will show my wife these pic's when she gets back.

Nice work.

lost

Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    As always, nice work. Your pics make me miss doing that work sometimes, but then I remember how much of a pain some homeowners can be... lol. The cabinet with the pocket doors, any pics open? Are those computer desks? Outside base cabinets look just right to hold towers.

grits

infidel
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    As always, nice work. Your pics make me miss doing that work sometimes, but then I remember how much of a pain some homeowners can be... lol. The cabinet with the pocket doors, any pics open? Are those computer desks? Outside base cabinets look just right to hold towers.

Good eyes. Those pics didnt come out vey good im going take some more tomorrow

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Mama ought to be HAPPY! And when Mama is HAPPY, EVERYBODY'S HAPPY! Looks GREAT!!! It's amazing what taking a wall down can do!! It opened up the entire area and made it look much bigger. I like how the tv at the end of the cabinet slides down out of the cabinet and then back out of the way. Nice touch. Enjoy!

Last edited:

grits

infidel
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia

ph9at8fpi1vjt4irwlp3.jpg

b04ykeo2kpsthcpdmjw7.jpg

fzv6jtv5y9u04oyjy74g.jpg

Top Bottom