Extreme Left Is Now Armed And Open About It!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "Members of the sometimes-armed left-wing group Redneck Revolt say they are prepared to protect the free speech rights of protesters."

Yes...as the protesters do what they can to keep the people being protested against from exercising their free speech rights.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    I read a poll, just repeating what I read, that 1 in 5 college students believe that violence is justified in promoting "their" views.
    Often the word "revolution" comes out in their dialogue. One must be very careful what one says!

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Just because you can buy the gear doesn’t make you an operator, and just because you can hold a gun doesn’t make you a security guard. I see this getting messy fast.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    . I see this getting messy fast.

Agreed. Fortunately (or unfortunately) depending how you view it these groups are relatively isolated into pockets of the country. If they were to go full retard I suspect it'd be done within a liberal bastion with some type of horseshit type of justification all the while highlighting why firearms shouldn't be in the hands of everyday citizens. Win-win for them.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I find it quite funny the arrogance those on the right have when it comes to guns. Someone who is generally liberal can't have any idea how to use a gun and this is going to become a slaughterhouse?

There are actually quite a few progun, experienced and trained folks who are generally left of center.

Just because someone believes in gay rights, universal healthcare, and/or voted for a Democratic doesn't make them for gun control.

I don't know about these yahoos, but if they properly practice their second amendment rights I'm not going to have issue with it.

We really need to get away from this "my team" vs "their team" mentality in this country.

Last edited:

gamma_ray

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    It's a pretty big misconception that leftist politics call for gun control. Karl Marx himself said: "Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary." Modern democrats are not leftists. They're just corporate shills like every other politician.

I see no problem with it. The 2nd Amendment is supposed to apply to all Americans.

Left wing/right wing doesn't matter. People have a right to self-defense however they see fit.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    My O My, So the libtards are kicking it up a notch from bottles of urine and acid + hurling 2 headed dildos to this gun action?
    Man, If we could see their training film and the dialogue that's goes with it that would be fantastic!

I'm gonna be camping same place next weekend, seems like I was supposed to bring you something but I don't remember what it was.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Took my ccw renewal recently. Don't overestimate the number of truly trained on our side either! (not knocking the training but lack of training and common sense on either side... some of the students are scary!).

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    ^^This times 1000^^
    My CCW class, I wish the instructor would have had the nuts to kick half the people out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youcarrya.40?

No longer carrying a .40
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2017
    Amite La.
    I find it quite funny the arrogance those on the right have when it comes to guns. Someone who is generally liberal can't have any idea how to use a gun and this is going to become a slaughterhouse?

There are actually quite a few progun, experienced and trained folks who are generally left of center.

Just because someone believes in gay rights, universal healthcare, and/or voted for a Democratic doesn't make them for gun control.

I don't know about these yahoos, but if they properly practice their second amendment rights I'm not going to have issue with it.

We really need to get away from this "my team" vs "their team" mentality in this country.

+1

Stonehenge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2016
    Slaughter
    Not too worried myself, it's mostly just a bunch of middle and upper class kids who've never experienced struggle and hardship so they've had to fabricate one. Just avoid the cities and you're perfectly safe, they can't cope without their parents for more than a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom