facebook just pulled Red Jacket Firearms page!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Which is still about 37 conclusion jumps away from the White House or liberals having anything to do with it.

Huh, uh!

Gnomes_plan.png

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I can confirm he doesn't. I used to.

Ok. It's hard for me to keep up. I've heard so many times "I have worked/I work at RJF" that I'm under the impression that there are more people working there/going around saying that they worked there than there are members of the Wu-Tang Clan.

JR1572

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Ok. It's hard for me to keep up. I've heard so many times "I have worked/I work at RJF" that I'm under the impression that there are more people working there/going around saying that they worked there than there are members of the Wu-Tang Clan.

JR1572

They change employees like most of us change underwear. I said most of us....

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    That's a pretty gross exaggeration, unless you stick with some stanky ass drawers. The turnaround at that place was average-to-better than any other shop I worked at.

There is an aroma amongst this conversation but I don't think it is my drawers. and it has nothing to do with you, nor did my previous post.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    It kinda does though, he is a former employee.

Oh here we go. The guy who has something to go against any post.
    I was referring to the aroma not pertaining to him, I did not want him to assume that was an insult to him and if he wasn't one of the employees that was there and then quit or was let go while still on their probationary period I was not referring to him on my first post either.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    **** disappears from Facebook all the time during maintenance. They don't announce it, and they don't notify those affected. Then a few days later, boom, its back. It's one of the most complicated websites on the planet.

They haven't mastered customer support because they don't care. They're still adopting more users than they're losing.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Oh here we go. The guy who has something to go against any post.
    I was referring to the aroma not pertaining to him, I did not want him to assume that was an insult to him and if he wasn't one of the employees that was there and then quit or was let go while still on their probationary period I was not referring to him on my first post either.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    fairly ignorant thread. I know I could just as easily have smirked and cruised past it, but more and more of these "tin-foil wearing, basement dwelling, doomsday conspiracy" threads are popping up and making the entire 2a community look ridiculous. This makes it hard for us to debate and distinguish which topics are of genuine concern... like how the govt is tracking my sperm count with my iphone. just my .02

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    fairly ignorant thread. I know I could just as easily have smirked and cruised past it, but more and more of these "tin-foil wearing, basement dwelling, doomsday conspiracy" threads are popping up and making the entire 2a community look ridiculous. This makes it hard for us to debate and distinguish which topics are of genuine concern... like how the govt is tracking my sperm count with my iphone. just my .02
    Agreed

LjDoIron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Marrero
    If you open this link and look where it says its redirected from Red Jacket LLC, then click on Red Jacket you will see This Message.

Automatically Redirected.
    You were automatically redirected from Red Jacket Firearms LLC to this Page because we detected it as a duplicate. If we're wrong, please let us know so that we can improve our results.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Jacket-Firearms-LLC/208045509225107

I really need to call my broker, Aluminum foil stock must be going thru the roof.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom