Fake doc injected cement in woman's rear

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    The whole concept here blows my mind. A lady I grew up knowing, one of the most gentle women on earth I think. She was always a large woman but not circus large, 250/275 maybe at her largest. Yo-yo'd on diets all her life. Lost enormous amounts of weight, gained it all back. She went in for a gastric bypass, had complications from the initial surgery and died a handful of weeks later. It was terribly, terribly sad and what's worse, 100% elective.

I eventually had iLasik to my eyes but it came with a long and anxious consideration. I don't understand cosmetic surgery any many forms.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The suspect - who police say was born a man and identifies as a woman

Christ. Apparently the suspect was a man posing as a woman posing as a doctor. :doh::doh::doh:

"Red Flag".

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    The whole concept here blows my mind. A lady I grew up knowing, one of the most gentle women on earth I think. She was always a large woman but not circus large, 250/275 maybe at her largest. Yo-yo'd on diets all her life. Lost enormous amounts of weight, gained it all back. She went in for a gastric bypass, had complications from the initial surgery and died a handful of weeks later. It was terribly, terribly sad and what's worse, 100% elective.

I eventually had iLasik to my eyes but it came with a long and anxious consideration. I don't understand cosmetic surgery any many forms.
    Been considering lasik myself. I keep thinking if they mess up I can't get new ones

Top Bottom