Fake Gun Shop Takes Advantage of People in NY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    Wow..I'm embarrassed for the city I was born and raised in . But Good news Is I have a excuse not to go for a family
    Function this summer .Then again shouldn't need one place is a hell hole

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    22 revolver......... The same gun I've used countless times to shoot possums that rip up my trash.

9mm Glock........ The same gun thousands have used in actual real life situations to prevent themselves from becoming a victim.

AR-15.......... The same gun many kids have shot their first deer with on their first hunt with her dad.

Pump action shotgun............ The same gun I used on my first duck hunt with my dad and my son will use on his first duck hunt with me.

1911 pistol......... The same gun our armed forces carried into battle for a century.

We can play that game as well. The gun only does what the user makes it. If anything, we know that guns with a history actually work as expected. Hell, I would have tried to lowball him on the price due to it's "history". :mamoru:

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I was expecting something more along the lines of:

Cqm7ZmW.jpg

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    What's the name of the gun shop? Fast and Furious?

Or, I'll take the model the victim had, Oh What? The victim didn't have a weapon!

LOL! I would have had to tell the "clerk" that I would love to have a gun that was christened already. I wonder how many people laughed at him or started to sing an old cadence about "napalm sticks to kids?" We all know that they erased the footage of people like us telling him that he is a total idiot.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I saw another version of the news story a few days ago. It said the NRA was looking into broken gun laws. Not that the NY DA is going to take the case...

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I saw another version of the news story a few days ago. It said the NRA was looking into broken gun laws. Not that the NY DA is going to take the case...

Being that DeBlasio who is so much worse than Bloomberg ever was sadly, gave persmission for this, nothing will happen. They even have the actor (Ned Luke) who provided the face and voice of *Michael DeSanta* in Grand Theft Auto V in it as the gun store employee. Liberal hypocracy at its finest. Pretty sure most of the people were actors. How many people would walk into a gun store looking to buy a gun and have that kind of reaction when they realized they were set up. No one would have their minds changed that quickly by some jerkoff lib behind the counter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom