Fantastic gentleman to do business with!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Ghoul

Oct 29, 2012
    I recently sent my old, battered Kimber 1911 in to Daniel for refinishing. I also asked him to install some night sights on the pistol.

Daniel is a great guy, and his communication (via both telephone and email) was wonderful. We talked through my sight options, and he did some legwork to find out what sights my Kimber would need. He did not charge me for the install, since he was going to have to take the sights off for the refinishing.

He kept me updated throughout the process, and is a very personable gentleman to interact with.

That being said, the final product made me even happier. The gun looks better than new, and since I had sent my gun in sans grips, Daniel threw a VERY nice set on for me. Daniel even went as far as to contact Kimber to find out the exact color the gun would have had new. I wish every business conducted themselves as well as Plate-tacular.

If you are even thinking about having work done, do not hesitate to contact Daniel. I will be sending in a few other pistols to see what magic he can work very soon.

Joe Ghoul

Oct 29, 2012
    11jq23r.jpg

51xyko.jpg

2zji0pz.jpg

My crappy cam cannot do it justice.

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    Thanks Joe! It was a pleasure to help you. The finish is Cerakote, the color is my own mix to match kimpro. Enjoy buddy!

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Boy did you get a bargain!!!!! Those grips are Hogue with the magwell. That's nearly a $100.00 bonus.

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    Boy did you get a bargain!!!!! Those grips are Hogue with the magwell. That's nearly a $100.00 bonus.

I found them in the parts box the other day and they needed a home. They looked good on the gun so why not.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    You have any primers, powder, and bullets that need good homes? I got a few buckets of 40 brass that are empty. :bowrofl:

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    Sure. Got a powder can full of once fired primers for you. :)

Top Bottom