fat guy gets KO'd by tiny female at the end of the video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    There is no context for this. I just couldn't stop laughing watching this protracted fight between two stoned or drunk guys. enjoy [video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9fb_1360786985[/video]

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The fail is strong here....which always makes for a good video :p

My mind probably isn't as sharp as it used to be, but one thing is certain. The Golden Rule is ever present in my brain.

When an obvious yelling screaming physically larger threat
    gets within one arms distance CLICK (*#)*&$#)&$)#*&%)(&* assess the situation whilst retreating the situation.......

When his hand got close to the striped shirt dude I thought for sure GAME ON. Guess not.

I haven't been in a physical confrontation for a LONG time but I have no interest in taking a chance in being the first to get hit. Plus the longer it goes on tempers get hotter and I was just waiting for someone to bust out the shank.

Of course striped shirt could have WALKED AWAY at any point. But as always the call of "I was just defending myself" which is why I stayed around so I could continue to defend myself :doh:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The fail is strong here....which always makes for a good video :p

Indeed!

Videographer is accessory to stupidity! :mamoru: And his work with camera phone leaves much to be desired.

Much comedy here! But where in the hell is this; "Chateau de Moron" hotel located at? The desk clerk was acting as this was just another night at the office. :rofl:

And those 3 redneck chicks were not going to be denied access to that lobby. They were prepared to walk right over the melee. The fight involvement was lagniappe.

Breakdowns in human intelligence are funny on any level.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Like an addict, I went back for more. So for those that REALLY like breaking down video; at 4:16 or 4:17, there is a blonde emerging in the hallway (can't tell if she is good looking or a dog), but it looks like she has huge t*ts.

For what it's worth that is. :p

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    The best fight vid on the internets.

A fat sloppy drunk against a Indian with a thick accent who starts a fight with a back hand slap who's fight is ended by a 5'6" 130lbs white woman.

All the while a noisy black guy is commentating.

Only in America.
    smilie_flag_006.gif

Untitled_2.gif

Last edited:

acman1997

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    man i havent been in a fight in a number of years. I'm getting older now but in my younger days i saw alot of action. Wow what a pathetic excuse for two grown men in a fight. what a couple of pussies! I saw fights as a teenager that were way better than that! Still funny. Thanks for the laugh. PS... I think the women in this video were much better at kicking someones ass than either guy! Especially the little firecracker at the end!!!

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    man i havent been in a fight in a number of years. I'm getting older now but in my younger days i saw alot of action. Wow what a pathetic excuse for two grown men in a fight. what a couple of pussies! I saw fights as a teenager that were way better than that! Still funny. Thanks for the laugh. PS... I think the women in this video were much better at kicking someones ass than either guy! Especially the little firecracker at the end!!!

Hands down the best fight I ever saw was two black chicks when I was in high school. Handfuls of hair , clothes ripped off! One of the best I have seen! :bravo:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The best fight vid on the internets.

A fat sloppy drunk against a Indian with a think who starts a fight with a back hand slap who's fight is ended by a 5'6" 130lbs white woman.

All the while a noisy black guy is commentating.

Only in America.
    smilie_flag_006.gif

Untitled_2.gif

It's like a cultural gumbo! :bigok:

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Hands down the best fight I ever saw was two black chicks when I was in high school. Handfuls of hair , clothes ripped off! One of the best I have seen! :bravo:

Ahhh high school fights. I went to HS just outside of South East DC. I remember one between two plus sized black chicks. Weaves flying, ear rings ripped out, a pencil stabbing, and very few clothes remaining after the fact. good times

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Ahhh high school fights. I went to HS just outside of South East DC. I remember one between two plus sized black chicks. Weaves flying, ear rings ripped out, a pencil stabbing, and very few clothes remaining after the fact. good times

Damm straight! They always ripped the clothes off! I think if they would have had Pay Per View back in the day (70's) them gals would have been worth watching!! LMAO!

Top Bottom