Father kills man molesting his 4 year old daughter.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Beating the man to death might be too much for a grand jury to excuse, honestly. The state is very jealous of its right to execute justice.
    I hope they give him a pat on the back and a check from the dead offender's bank account to cover the cost of his little girl's counseling, but I think he's got a decent chance for a manslaughter charge.

Personally, I think we can all agree that if you're going to go to prison, going because you killed your little girl's abuser with your bare hands While defending her from harm is the best way. There's no shame in that, IMO. In fact, the shame would be with the DA who brought the charge and the jury who convicted on it.

krj1949

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 24, 2012
    Abbeville, LA
    I have a 4 yr old daughter and I couldn't say I wouldn't do the same. Our job as fathers is to protect our families and with that said....I think the bastard still got out too easy.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    I hope the DA treats this man as well as the Sheriff seems to be. He should receive a key to the city and a heroes dinner. Anyone touches my daughter and I will handle the situation in the same manner.

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    Beating the man to death might be too much for a grand jury to excuse, honestly. The state is very jealous of its right to execute justice.
    I hope they give him a pat on the back and a check from the dead offender's bank account to cover the cost of his little girl's counseling, but I think he's got a decent chance for a manslaughter charge.

Personally, I think we can all agree that if you're going to go to prison, going because you killed your little girl's abuser with your bare hands While defending her from harm is the best way. There's no shame in that, IMO. In fact, the shame would be with the DA who brought the charge and the jury who convicted on it.

Sad to say but you are probably correct. I actually work with a guy that had this same exact situation happen to him. Unfortunately he got convicted... I think its Bull **** but its the world we live in!!!!

Top Bottom