Favorite gun tattooed on your face ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The tatoo's screams the better part of me ran down my mommies leg. I bet my taxdollars fed, clothed, educated (yea right), and put a roof over the little mother phuckers head.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I dont know why they dont lock people like him up forever. With a gun like that tatted on his face its not like he will ever have a respectable job therefore will be out robbing and selling drugs for it. FACT!!!!

Leave him where he belongs.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I'm sure some scum bag lawyer will make a deal with the DA's office and he'll be right back on the street, like the one on the news the other night, 22 years old with 47 felony arrest on his record. Someone should answer why he isn't doing time already.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    I deal with these junior thugs frequently. More than once, I have had to loudly demand that one stop cursing his own mother !

They have no respect for anything; and it is no wonder why !

leVieux

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I've seen this before and wondered if they had other hobbies would they have tats on their face of that? If they were model railroaders or train spotters would they have a little locomotive on their face? If they got their ham radio license would they tatto a Kenwood D710 on their cheek? How many general aviation pilots are walking around with Piper Cubs tatted on their faces?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm sure some scum bag lawyer will make a deal with the DA's office and he'll be right back on the street, like the one on the news the other night, 22 years old with 47 felony arrest on his record. Someone should answer why he isn't doing time already.

Ain't prison overcrowding grand?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    The tatoo's screams the better part of me ran down my mommies leg. I bet my taxdollars fed, clothed, educated (yea right), and put a roof over the little mother phuckers head.

You are right sir...I'd say this young man has an education that would make us shiver...:draw:

Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    Here's a premonition:

He will get off with this with a slap on the wrist, learn by experience that he is invincible, doomed to be free no mater what her does, and there is no consequence for his antisocial behavior. Then he will end up hurting or killing someone or himself, his aunty will come ferward and state somewhere in the press release or obituary, "He was a good boy, an aspiring musician - producer", and,... wait for it..."turning his life around." Also, the reporter documenting the extended families thoughts/excuses will Totally Omit the progressive and escalating violent crimes that took him to this point let alone the pattern of systemic and family failures that seem to be in yer face every time one of these yutes goes unchecked.

Hopefully no one will have to die before something is done about these recidivists.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Is anyone wondering who or what might be behind the "revolving door justice" that's turning these beasts upon the rest of us?

Instead of reading that he is killed I'd MUCH rather see him turn his life around and become as you and I. I believe that everyone is "salvageable" - or nearly so. Perhaps none of us can reach him but he IS reachable.

Yes, the Lakes are not the place to be from Dusk to Dawn. Yet you see women jogging during that time period all of the time. We used to do speed drills on the hill next to I-10 on Thursdays and wok out at Wampold Park on Tuesdays while I was home the past 3 yrs and I kept a pistol on me though I imagine it wasn't legal doing so.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Here's a premonition:

He will get off with this with a slap on the wrist, learn by experience that he is invincible, doomed to be free no mater what her does, and there is no consequence for his antisocial behavior. Then he will end up hurting or killing someone or himself, his aunty will come ferward and state somewhere in the press release or obituary, "He was a good boy, an aspiring musician - producer", and,... wait for it..."turning his life around." Also, the reporter documenting the extended families thoughts/excuses will Totally Omit the progressive and escalating violent crimes that took him to this point let alone the pattern of systemic and family failures that seem to be in yer face every time one of these yutes goes unchecked.

Hopefully no one will have to die before something is done about these recidivists.

Well summed up.

Top Bottom