Favorite Whiskey?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cocked

Feeling Cocky
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Depends on my mood, location, event and whether I'm mixing it or not and with what but in no particular order; Knob Creek, Jack Daniels Single Barrel Silver Select, Makers Mark, Old Charter, and Old Forester (don't judge me!)

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I enjoy crown royal & ice....

However, that new crown royal black is something else....

If ya want to put your g/f to the test, tell her you ain't going until you have a bottle of crown XR in your hands....you might get a weekend pass :D

VagabondLiberty

Intrepid Vagabond
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    LA
    The new Maker's 46 is really good, but I am not in the camp of regular Maker's being the best bourbon. My two staples that I have with cigars are Wild Turkey Rare Breed and Redbreast Irish Whiskey. Rare Breed is more for the rare drinker and most find it really harsh with it being one of the few barrel proof bourbons, I happen to love it. Redbreast is simply the smoothest and best tasting whiskey I have ever had. Either way, I don't dilute it with anything, especially the Redbreast.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    single barrel JD is awesome, evan williams is my daily drink..

I also like any single barrel .. makers used to be mine but he got me sick too much 10 years ago..

nob creek is actually JD relabeled..

buf trace is getting a good rep too.. never tried it..

FrankJr

Tazer,Mace,then Miranda
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 12, 2007
    Zachary, La
    I just recently got turned onto Jameson and I LOVE IT!! I just got a bottle of Jack single barrel as a gift but haven't pulled the top yet, looking forward to it though.

mineralman55

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Northshore
    Rare Eagle: extremely smooth and no bite. Great on the rocks.

1792: Very smooth but with a hint of spice. Great on ice with a splash of water.

Knob Creek: sit on the porch and sip all night

I wrote this on another forum. If you want quantity, go for Old Crow. My wife's aunt drank two-three gallons of it a week for 40 years. After they cremated her it took a month for the flames to go out.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    So I have to go to my girlfriend's family reunion for labor day weekend in craphole Mississippi. It is going to suck bigtime, and the family drama already started two weeks ago. The GF promised to buy me a bottle of whiskey to help me through, but I'm not sure which I should get.

Friendly advice: Whatever you decide to drink wait until after the reunion.:D Best of luck to ya!

Top Bottom