FBI digging in vs. Clinton Cartel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Don't count too many chickens just yet. If you really want to know how slippery and hard to pin down the Clinton family is, just talk to anyone in Arkansas. They tried in vain to lock them up for far more obvious corruption and failed miserably. If they hadn't, we would likely not be dealing with them now on this scale. I'm afraid the Clintons will only get their due when karma comes hunting or God calls them to answer. Mere mortals don't seem to do the trick.
    Was there a fraction of the coverage on that corruption revealed to locals of Arkansas as compared to what's being revealed currently to the entire world?
    I don't disagree that they will and have been pulling every string in every puppet possible to keep this at bay but, this snowball is going to be so big by the time it's done nothing will stop it from crushing her and everyone else who is connected.
    Too many people, and not just the US at stake here. There is an entire movement inside our government and others that are frankly being brave enough to come together to expose this corrupt criminal enterprise. The only way this doesn't land indictments for her/them is a move for a major war, civil or otherwise, and I'm not sure that would even help them at this point.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I'm hoping they have enough dirt on them that the local pd can maybe get the ball rolling on the prostitution ring they partake in, and get her behind bars while the Feds work on her federal indictment

Hookers too. I must have missed that one, but with Slick Willy anything is possible. :rofl:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Was there a fraction of the coverage on that corruption revealed to locals of Arkansas as compared to what's being revealed currently to the entire world?
    I don't disagree that they will and have been pulling every string in every puppet possible to keep this at bay but, this snowball is going to be so big by the time it's done nothing will stop it from crushing her and everyone else who is connected.
    Too many people, and not just the US at stake here. There is an entire movement inside our government and others that are frankly being brave enough to come together to expose this corrupt criminal enterprise. The only way this doesn't land indictments for her/them is a move for a major war, civil or otherwise, and I'm not sure that would even help them at this point.

I have to agree there are too many people aware of their corruption at this point and the evidence is stacking up. And it seems to be more and more "smoking guns" and less and less hear say and circumstantial. The Feds refusing to prosecute would destroy any credibility that our nation's justice system has.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

When nearly half of the voting population of the USA is going to actually vote for this Criminal on Tuesday, despite what is by all accounts, a pretty clear cut picture that this POS is not only corrupt to the core, but has already committed felonies, who do you think needs to be eradicated?

This country is already lost! No one, no group, no politician, no police force, no anything is going to do anything about this. We are witnessing the last breath of American Justice. The Dumbass is corrupt, the Attorney General is corrupt, high ranking people in the DOJ are corrupt, some in the FBI are corrupt, the entire political party of the democrats are morally bankrupt. No one of any stature with any connections to the democrats for the last 8 years has been removed from their positions for the improprieties they have perpetrated.

Congress has no enforcement mechanism to punish those that have perjured themselves in their investigations, or in the case of the criminal that set up the illegal server, wiped his ass with their subpoena and just didn't show up.

This system is now so coopted by criminals, that only force will remove them. But, I would ask you to go back to the beginning of my post to see what will happen there.

At this point, with all we know about the extent of her criminal activities, I have more respect for the phony black lives matter movement! At least they are willing to use violence when they know they will get no where in discourse.

If this slug is elected President, and puts the criminal Cliniton enterprise in the positions of power laid out above, you will NEVER see ANY of them put in prison.

fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    I have to agree there are too many people aware of their corruption at this point and the evidence is stacking up. And it seems to be more and more "smoking guns" and less and less hear say and circumstantial. The Feds refusing to prosecute would destroy any credibility that our nation's justice system has.

I think we are beyond the point of no return with this, just seeing how big this is publically, at this point, speaks for itself. The FBI agents working this case are not going to let a bunch of political hacks and dirty criminal politicians taint their reputations and make them look like they are for sale, hence Comey's public announcement last week. That being said, I would love to know what Comey was told to make him reverse course...either way, I hope they get every last one of those involved in this mess

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I think we are beyond the point of no return with this, just seeing how big this is publically, at this point, speaks for itself. The FBI agents working this case are not going to let a bunch of political hacks and dirty criminal politicians taint their reputations and make them look like they are for sale, hence Comey's public announcement last week. That being said, I would love to know what Comey was told to make him reverse course...either way, I hope they get every last one of those involved in this mess

The Criminal is still polling ahead of Trump in many states as of this morning. When is the "awakening" supposed to take place?

Look, even I will admit that I thought a week of these latest revelations should have knocked her out of ANY CHANCE of being elected. Looking at the numbers of people that are still willing to vote for her (blacks aside), I have no faith in this country's populace whatsoever. When you have 30 to 40 million people still making excuses for why they have to vote for this garbage can after this avalanche of clear cut prima facie evidence, it's over! Only a trump win will somewhat restore my faith!

Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    Yes, go vote. Vote for the vision of America if you can't stomach the particular candidate.
    Don't believe the polls too much. You have to look at the internals. Many of these polls overs sample Dems and under sample Repubs and Independents (many of who are disaffected, former Republicans- that's me).
    I have no idea what a Trump presidency will bring but I know what we get with Shrillary.
    For the record, put me down for a Trump win on Tues night.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Yes, go vote. Vote for the vision of America if you can't stomach the particular candidate.
    Don't believe the polls too much. You have to look at the internals. Many of these polls overs sample Dems and under sample Repubs and Independents (many of who are disaffected, former Republicans- that's me).
    I have no idea what a Trump presidency will bring but I know what we get with Shrillary.
    For the record, put me down for a Trump win on Tues night.

+1 here....go vote Trump, for our children and grandchildren. America's damned future is at stake here.

Not voting, or voting for Johnson is simply a vote FOR Clinton.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Not voting, or voting for Johnson is simply a vote FOR Clinton.

That's the same thing the Clinton Supporters tell me: "A vote for Johnson or a non-vote is a vote for Trump!"

So which is it???

Furthermore, in Louisiana, there's not enough Libertarians/Independents to even touch Trump's lead over Clinton here, so it's a rather safe bet that even if every single Libertarian in the State of Louisiana voted for Johnson/or didn't vote, Trump would still carry Louisiana handily.

Last edited:

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...in Louisiana, there's not enough Libertarians/Independents to even touch Trump's lead over Clinton here...

I've been telling my Democratic friends this, and that there is no point in them even going to vote... If they're stupid enough to believe the latter, great!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    That's the same thing the Clinton Supporters tell me: "A vote for Johnson or a non-vote is a vote for Trump!"

So which is it???

Furthermore, in Louisiana, there's not enough Libertarians/Independents to even touch Trump's lead over Clinton here, so it's a rather safe bet that even if every single Libertarian in the State of Louisiana voted for Johnson/or didn't vote, Trump would still carry Louisiana handily.

So am I to surmise you're not going to vote at all Tuesday?

fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    Don't assume anything folks, go vote..unless of course you are a Clinton fan then just stay home and wait for all of the free **** that Obama promised you 8 years ago, it's being delivered Tuesday, adult Sig. Required:D

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

So which is it???

It equates to half a vote for and half a vote against both candidates to not vote or vote Johnson. I would encourage everyone to vote their conscience, but I would like to remind everyone of last years governors race where we had a party hack and a pervert running against a dirtbag lefty dressed up like a moderate.

I would also like to remind you of 2012 and 2008 where the demcrats were excited to vote for the Mr. Mom-jeans and the Republicans put up one moderate retread after another.

Don't be fooled gents and ladies the majority of polling and reporting on polling is designed to depress and repress conservatives from showing up. This whole election is by design to get principaled conservatives to give up on the process. A win for Trump is not a win for conservatives it's more like overtime. If Trump wins I would remind those who think like me not to take another 2-4 year nap because we got work to do. If you are as sick of phony "Obama-fighters" as me, we need to start immediately building a true grassroots effort to support the good guys and primary the douchebags or build that viable third party. My libertarian brothers every argument should be framed with personal liberties and how we believe everyone has the right to make their own destiny. If you want real change, it starts November 9th.

Top Bottom