FBI knew of Austin Attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasflyboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    The claim dovetails with reports we are receiving from Austin residents that the FBI were immediately on the scene after the plane crash and were filming both the building and eyewitnesses.

Uhhh....That wouldn't be because one of the local FBI offices is in the federal plaza?

Coincidence indeed. FBI agents "suddenly" appearing at the scene....right next to a building....they work in.

How odd. I would bet their sudden appearance was probably due to the fact they they walked right over once they saw the fireball and heard the boom. But you never know. Them Fibbies can be slow at times....:)

Austin FBI Office:

http://sanantonio.fbi.gov/coninf.htm#Aus

Austin:

9420 Research Blvd
    Echelon III Bldg Suite
    400 Austin, Texas 78759-6539

From Fox News

About 190 IRS employees work at 9420 Research Boulevard, the building that Stack crashed into. IRS spokesman Richard C. Sanford said the agency is trying to account for all of its workers.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    So , Hazmat and Fire Dept. vehicles were in place BEFORE the plane hit the building ?
    That shouldn't be hard to prove one way or the other . Why aren't emergency workers singing like Canaries about this ? Oh yeah , they're in on it too ...

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Uhhh....That wouldn't be because one of the local FBI offices is in the federal plaza?

Coincidence indeed. FBI agents "suddenly" appearing at the scene....right next to a building....they work in.

How odd. I would bet their sudden appearance was probably due to the fact they they walked right over once they saw the fireball and heard the boom. But you never know. Them Fibbies can be slow at times....:)

Austin FBI Office:

http://sanantonio.fbi.gov/coninf.htm#Aus

Austin:

9420 Research Blvd
    Echelon III Bldg Suite
    400 Austin, Texas 78759-6539

From Fox News

About 190 IRS employees work at 9420 Research Boulevard, the building that Stack crashed into. IRS spokesman Richard C. Sanford said the agency is trying to account for all of its workers.

That's what I was thinking, not too hard to walk next door.

Great Job Alex Jones! :bigok:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    How about the fact that US government publishes so many reports that the odds of not finding one predicting an attack is something even Vegas oddsmakers wouldn't touch?

legg86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Tickfaw, LA
    tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair lol. Nick's my friend, and I know his idea's are a little weird sometimes,but don't judge the man just cause he thinks the gov is lying to him lol. We all know Uncle Barry does that every day : )

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    How about click the link, watching the videos, and then reply?
    Nah... too rational a request, m8! ;)

I have not read or looked into this event. I SENSE all is staged now and probably "always has been" so I don't doubt it (without studying it). Things line up too conveniently. I'm surprised no Koran with Farsi scribbling was found unburned within the fire and rubble... :mamoru:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/67xw2ScYjVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/67xw2ScYjVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

near the end pick a pill :)

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I clicked on the link, don't have the time to sift through 5 videos.

expressed surprise at how quick emergency services responded to the fire. One neighbor, named Elbert, said that emergency crews arrived five minutes after he made the 911 call.

I've called JPSO twice this week for people illegally parking in a handicapped space, arrival time was about 5 minutes. So this is not a big deal.

(I take care of sick people every day, I'll be damned if a healthy individual will take a space away from someone who really needs it.)

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge

:rofl::rofl:

Lol, i think Jones is a cook too, but you shouldn't completely discount him out of hand. what he says always has some element of truth in it, even if its not what he's peddling.

I just choose to use my reading time more, um, wisely...

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Well...uhhhh...

not selln or buyn Alex Jones here BUT

I have looked at some of the 911 "truther" videos and there ARE some questions I'd like answered, like the size of the hole in the pentagon and where the real planes went if the pictures are real ....

I know lots of folks laff this stuff off cause it would just be too terrible to think about if it were real, but I'd like to hear some plausible explinations to some ofthe questions asked by the truther people ????????

O BTW I didn't buy the vids, LOL...some one let me use them

I saw a new to me tin foil hat site yesterday, Jeff Rense, didn't spend a lot of time there but looks really wild

Top Bottom