FBI knew of Austin Attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I'm sorry, I meant to trim your statement. I don't have to have access to your phone for any amount of time, I don't even have to have it in my possession at all, and there are ways to track it. I'm not going to go into it, but technology is there for it, and it does not require a warrant to do. It is not real time tracking, though.

Track yes, the particular deal he was talking about though is the software (some call it a virus) which allows real time GPS data, sound and video from your phone without your knowledge. That is real, just like computer trojans that will steal your personal info and use your computer to send spam. But this is not in my definition a conspiracy theory. 911 and inside job and large alien ship cities viewable from a telescope are.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    So you consider it stupid to trust something your own "trusted" friend told you.
    It would just be dumb to type out a stu- stu- stutter :)

How stupid are you?

The article said a "trusted source".

We all know that is typical political ******** and so do you even if you won't admit it.

Quit trying to twist the thread.

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    Track yes, the particular deal he was talking about though is the software (some call it a virus) which allows real time GPS data, sound and video from your phone without your knowledge. That is real, just like computer trojans that will steal your personal info and use your computer to send spam. But this is not in my definition a conspiracy theory. 911 and inside job and large alien ship cities viewable from a telescope are.

But we are working off of the real definition of conspiracy theory, not your version of it.

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    How stupid are you?

The article said a "trusted source".

We all know that is typical political ******** and so do you even if you won't admit it.

Quit trying to twist the thread.

So a friend couldn't be a source of information for you?

I know if a trusted friend of mine had information on something, but wished to remain anonymous, I would have no problem describing him as a :trusted source".

How is that twisting anything?

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    I actually just read the story originally posted.

Why would the FBI dispatch officers from its Dallas office if there is an FBI building located right next door to the one struck by the plane?

Is there a fire station within this group of buildings?

Hazmat usually park across the street from these buildings?

Maybe it was a case of right place at the right time? "We just so happened to stop at this taco truck for some breakfast burritos when all of a sudden this plane crashed into the building across from us....."

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I actually just read the story originally posted.

Why would the FBI dispatch officers from its Dallas office if there is an FBI building located right next door to the one struck by the plane?

Is there a fire station within this group of buildings?

Hazmat usually park across the street from these buildings?

Maybe it was a case of right place at the right time? "We just so happened to stop at this taco truck for some breakfast burritos when all of a sudden this plane crashed into the building across from us....."

You're assuming everything in that story is true . Be careful with that . :cool:

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    Nope, just asking questions about the info provided. I'm not going to dismiss it just because it came from the world of Alex Jones. I'd be asking the same questions if it came from CNN, Fox, Democracy Now, NPR, or even AP. The questions are valid....and i'm sort of in the mood for a breakfast burrito :)

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

When an incident happens to a local police station, they usually are not the ones to carry out the investigation. Always the neighboring agency.

Perhaps Dallas is the main investigation branch for the whole of Texas, or the south or the US

The Austin branch deals with illegal Mexicans, not possible terrorist attacks.

There's tons of legitimate answers that don't involve some government conspiracy.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    So a friend couldn't be a source of information for you?

I know if a trusted friend of mine had information on something, but wished to remain anonymous, I would have no problem describing him as a :trusted source".

How is that twisting anything?

Are you so naive to not know the difference in a friend and a "source"???

If so, then there is no help for you.

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    When an incident happens to a local police station, they usually are not the ones to carry out the investigation. Always the neighboring agency.

Perhaps Dallas is the main investigation branch for the whole of Texas, or the south or the US

The Austin branch deals with illegal Mexicans, not possible terrorist attacks.

There's tons of legitimate answers that don't involve some government conspiracy.

So if the FBI agents on the scene were actually from Dallas, that would imply that they did know about it ahead of time....

Of course it is within the realm of possibility's that the agents were indeed from the building next door filming everything to collect evidence for the Dallas office once they arrive.

Who knows which office sent them? Preferably something more reliable than a trusted friend, er, source......

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    guys, have you noticed that ONLY INFOWARS is posting ******** like this? I'll give a hint why: it's fabricated! Just like everything else from that site! Jones is there to make money, and he does it like this.

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    guys, have you noticed that ONLY INFOWARS is posting ******** like this?

I'll give you that.

I'll give a hint why: it's fabricated!

That is a definite possibility. We'll have to wait and see.

Just like everything else from that site!

This one is false. The underwear bomber, public servants violating the Logan Act, towns beginning to print their own "money", flouridation of municipal water........ Shall I continue?

Jones is there to make money, and he does it like this.

I make money fabricating stuff. I'm sure you make money doing what you do. Windsorfox makes money doing IT work

The stuff that turns out wrong, doesn't make everything wrong. The stuff that turns out being right, doesn't make everything right.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I've followed loosely what Alex Jones has been spouting out for a while. Did banks ever have holidays? Has the NWO thrown all the sheep into the deathcamps? Did Bush ever use executive order? I can go down the list. Alex Jones makes money by fabricating lies or echoing others (ex. fluoride in the water). Sensationalism is profitable, and he's capitalizing. He'll either make up his own ******** or take current events and twist them inside out and every which way to make a conspiracy theory out of it. Hell, the conspiracy theorists over at abovetopsecret don't even give him credit anymore.

My point is Alex is trying to turn this Austin incident into another 9/11 conspiracy. Perfect chance to make money. Honestly I'm not all surprised this happened, and wouldn't be surprised in the least bit to see it happen more as time goes on and government increases.

Last edited:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    guys, have you noticed that ONLY INFOWARS is posting ******** like this? I'll give a hint why: it's fabricated! Just like everything else from that site! Jones is there to make money, and he does it like this.

That was kind of my point, you rarely if ever see his crap repeated anywhere except the other one or two sites he has or places that just parrot him and link to his videos.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "Whether the attack was the work of a lone individual or part of a larger set-up, the aftermath is being exploited to the full by the corporate media and people like Glenn Beck, who are blaming the incident on Constitutionalists and the liberty movement, implying that anyone who shares any of the grievances outlined in Stack’s lengthy manifesto are also intent on crashing planes into buildings."

This is completely false. Beck has been one of the people separating this nut from any political movement, although he has pointed out the fact that liberals are quick condemn conservatives with this guy but don't make the same connection with the woman in Alabama that is an Obama nut.

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    I've followed loosely what Alex Jones has been spouting out for a while. Did banks ever have holidays? Has the NWO thrown all the sheep into the deathcamps? Did Bush ever use executive order? I can go down the list. Alex Jones makes money by fabricating lies or echoing others (ex. fluoride in the water). Sensationalism is profitable, and he's capitalizing. He'll either make up his own ******** or take current events and twist them inside out and every which way to make a conspiracy theory out of it. Hell, the conspiracy theorists over at abovetopsecret don't even give him credit anymore.

So you're saying he's never been right, not allowed to speculate and ask question, and not allowed to make money doing it?

I wouldn't exactly say twist. More like looking at the possibility's.

Abovetopsecret doesn't make money at what it does? I honestly don't know. Haven't visited the site. Could it be that they're jealous that Alex Jones makes a living out of talking and making movies about asking questions and speculating on possibilities.

Here you go. Flouride in my drinking water: www.dhh.louisiana.gov/.../LA1103023...s is entirely wrong in his assessment either.

Top Bottom