FBI knew of Austin Attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    guys, have you noticed that ONLY INFOWARS is posting ******** like this? I'll give a hint why: it's fabricated! Just like everything else from that site! Jones is there to make money, and he does it like this.

Yes, because mainstream news is never biases, opinionated, and not run by people calling the shots.

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    It's also a shame when you believe everything you hear.

So are you saying that I shouldn't believe what has come out about the underwear bomber.

I shouldn't believe that Mandeville has flouride in its treated water (seems as though the link I posted doesn't work, i'll try and attach the pdf file I have in my comp. Or you can google "water additives mandeville, la")

I shouldn't believe in the F-117.

I shouldn't believe that GMO foods are not entirely good for us (check the case in India).

I shouldn't believe that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was indeed a false flag operation.

Just because I have the gall to listen to many opinions instead of just a few does not make me gullible.

Are we not allowed to question anything?

Attachments

• LA1103023-MANDEVILLE WATER SUPPLY.doc
      72 KB · Views: 2

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    T-maggot, take advice from me, stop trying. You are wasting your time. Anything thats not mainstream they dont believe. They will see the truth soon enough, most likely in a fema camp.

btw I am a campaign for liberty member, you should come to our meetings sometime.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    T-maggot, take advice from me, stop trying. You are wasting your time. Anything thats not mainstream they dont believe. They will see the truth soon enough, most likely in a fema camp.

btw I am a campaign for liberty member, you should come to our meetings sometime.

Can I come to the meeting? I want to show y'all my awesome tin foil suit.

JR1572

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm preparing for the coming of the Four Corpsmen of the Obamaclypse. Obama's ears will block out the sun and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth as we live under gov't run healthcare.

Last edited:

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville

But Beck debunked the FEMA camp conspiracy :chuckles:

Time is the reason why I haven't made one since becoming a member back in '07 sometime. Never made a tea party either. I see Tom around on occasion, but never get to listen to his radio show (Baldie and the Blonde).

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    I believe mainstream does not encompass A L L.

Hey! You're right. Mainstream does not encompass A L L. That would just fly in the face of the actual definition of mainstream. At the same time, mainstream I S included in A N Y.

And yall still don't have NickJ6 on your ignore lists?

Why? Is he rude, offensive, or eat babies?

Maybe it's just because he has a differing opinion, willing to stand up for it, and some people can't stand that.

legg86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Tickfaw, LA
    Hey! You're right. Mainstream does not encompass A L L. That would just fly in the face of the actual definition of mainstream. At the same time, mainstream I S included in A N Y.

Why? Is he rude, offensive, or eat babies?

Maybe it's just because he has a differing opinion, willing to stand up for it, and some people can't stand that.

+1. Don't see any reason to ignore anyone that isnt cursing you out, if you don't like what he has to say, Don't Read It. that's not hard. Bashing someone for having a well thought out opinion doesn't make you seem smarter, just less... well, Less.

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    But that wasn't what the "story" reported now was it?

Quit trying to twist this thread with ignorant points like this!

It did report that it came from a "trusted source". It is definitely plausible that that "trusted source" could have been a trusted friend.

This is the point we are debating isn't it? You and me. We haven't mentioned the story in a while.

Source (noun) A place, person, or thing from which something comes or can be obtained.

Seems to me a source can be a person (evidenced by the reference in the story). Every friend of mine can be described as a person (aside from my fathers pitt, Lady) I do have three or four trusted friends. So therefore, I have three or four "trusted sources".

The only thing ignorant here is the fact that I keep explaining the same thing to you, but expecting a different reaction (like you getting it).

Go back to living in your bubble.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    It did report that it came from a "trusted source". It is definitely plausible that that "trusted source" could have been a trusted friend.

This is the point we are debating isn't it? You and me. We haven't mentioned the story in a while.

Source (noun) A place, person, or thing from which something comes or can be obtained.

Seems to me a source can be a person (evidenced by the reference in the story). Every friend of mine can be described as a person (aside from my fathers pitt, Lady) I do have three or four trusted friends. So therefore, I have three or four "trusted sources".

The only thing ignorant here is the fact that I keep explaining the same thing to you, but expecting a different reaction (like you getting it).

Go back to living in your bubble.

You really, honestly believe the "trusted source" was somebody's BFF or some such ********?

Talk about living in a bubble!!

And while I haven't mentioned it in a while, your tin foil paranoia is really stunning.

T-maggot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    You really, honestly believe the "trusted source" was somebody's BFF or some such ********?

Talk about living in a bubble!!

And while I haven't mentioned it in a while, your tin foil paranoia is really stunning.

Are you following this conversation or are you twisting it?

You keep saying that there is no possible way that a "trusted source" could be someone's trusted friend. (Following your insistence on insults) That is just dumb.

Paranoid, no. My habit of checking over my shoulder is derived from my father teaching me to constantly be aware of my surroundings back when I was a child. This served me well when I wore a badge for the state of Louisiana.

I live free and with little to no worry.

Almost forgot to mention. I am quite stunning. If I do say so myself:)

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Abovetopsecret is actually a legit discussion board for out of the box thinkers, and actually gets ALOT of legit news (especially from overseas) first. The problem is its so over run with Planet X, 2012, Annunaki/lizard people, and all kinds of bizzare conspiracies and super-paranoid people that it makes it a job to sift through the **** to find the gems worth reading. ATS itself does make money, yes, but it is the posters there that have just about all discredited him (after being such big followers around election time).

I love conspiracy theories. They're interesting to read, and thought provoking. I also love ulterior motives, and trying to sniff them out. But the fact is that Alex Jones is NOT a viable source for anything. IF what he says is true, it will be found elsewhere. He is trying to suck people into believing his **** so he can sell his lies. I'm not saying he's wrong for questioning the govt - he doesn't question, he provides what he wants you to believe as absolute fact. As I mentioned earlier, his predictions continually go wrong. You will see off the wall stuff posted on his site that won't be anywhere else- not because it's soooo hidden and secret, but because its that much of ********.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom