FBI re-opening email case.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Kind of funny she is saying release more classified information to expose her in an ongoing investigation

If Trump was on his game, he would say this at all his upcoming rally's;

"Crooked Hillary is demanding FBI Director Comey to release the evidence they got off of the creep's laptop. To get it out there. Now even though Crooked Hillary and everyone else knows that is not how an investigation works, and that her pleas for openness are disingenuous to say the least, shouldn't she be able to tell us what evidence he has?"

Then looking straight into the camera, say;

"Crooked Hillary! The American people demand you tell the truth for once. Which of the 30,000 emails that you deleted and bleached are on the creep's laptop?"

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    i really struggle to believe anything will come of this

I hope you are wrong, cause if she wins, us pro-Constitutionalist are screwed! Someone had better get that original copy of the US Constitution, because that dirt bag will be deleting paragraphs from it; and telling everyone that was the way she found it.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I hope you are wrong, cause if she wins, us pro-Constitutionalist are screwed! Someone had better get that original copy of the US Constitution, because that dirt bag will be deleting paragraphs from it; and telling everyone that was the way she found it.

I don't really see it as that dire b/c it seems like that's already happened over the last 100 years. We're already screwed is what i'm saying.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't really see it as that dire b/c it seems like that's already happened over the last 100 years. We're already screwed is what i'm saying.

I wouldn't go that far. You may be a little younger than I, but I seem to remember from readings and stories, that things were a little less chaotic in the 50-60's with regard to politics and Constitutionality in general.

That is, cept for all those shenanigans in Alabama and the like! :p It is quite mazing that people got away with all that segregationalist crap for so long.

And I suppose my guess for when it really started on the Constitutional decline might be in or around the Vietnam War.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Nah... it was long before that. Woodrow Wilson and the progressives started the boulder rolling downhill.

He certainly was a democrat douche, but that was a bit before my time!

They can do a lot of damage when they have their minions in control of Congress on top of the White House!

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    This is the classified email stuff. There is a separate ongoing investigation concerning the Clinton Foundation that may bear more fruit but Yea, mere mortals will never catch up to this bunch. He sent the letter today "after a meeting with USAG Loretta Lynch..." Who most likely threatened him with waterboarding using battery acid or something.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    With all the corruption that was unveiled between the Clinton Foundation corruption, pay for favors, rigging elections, blatantly saying they are going after the ignorant and black etc, I don't understand how she's still in this.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    With all the corruption that was unveiled between the Clinton Foundation corruption, pay for favors, rigging elections, blatantly saying they are going after the ignorant and black etc, I don't understand how she's still in this.

Still in this? She's going to win this!

Top Bottom