FBI re-opening email case.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    With all the corruption that was unveiled between the Clinton Foundation corruption, pay for favors, rigging elections, blatantly saying they are going after the ignorant and black etc, I don't understand how she's still in this.

i97l6av3nxrfcfkh3zc.gif

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    I don't post much even though I've been around a long time. But in this thread and the other concerning the election and the klintons, I have to say this. In one of the threads someone asked how deep does this rabbit hole go? Well I will say this, it goes straight to the pits of hell.
    With all the emails out, there are those that are digging and digging and are finding info that will literally make you sick, especially if you have kids. The ties to child sex trafficking and rings are there. This from the 650,000 found on Weiners laptop or at least it is Podesta emails wherever they got them. There are a lot of threads on the 4chan forum that are posting about this. It involves Hillary, Bill, Podesta, and Laura Silsby. Silsby is the one that hitlery helped get out of trouble for trying to take 30+ kids from Haiti, some of which were not orphans. All in the emails. One email also shows the apparent contract that was taken out on Judge Antony S. Yes, it goes way down and all are evil involved.
    From a klinton insider named Larry Nichols stated today that if Hitlery wins she goes in, if Trump wins, she goes in and that the military and others have been told to stand down and let it happen. I pray he is wrong. Larry has been correct so far and last Sunday he stated live that Comey would come out Sunday, today and clear hitlery of everything. For those that don't know Larry was one that helped put Bill in the oval office the first time. He worked directly with them for years. For those that would like to here what Larry had to say today here is the link. Fast forward to 1 hour 36m. should be about right. He is on with Alex Jones which a lot hate, but like him or not he does have a lot of good guests on and you do get news from him that is not going to be on the msm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIb0cZIoLKk

A good reference to what is going on right now is if you remember the movie series, "The Stand". Well replace Randall Flagg with Hillary and you will understand. She intends to take the White House even if she has to drive a tank upon the front lawn and blast the doors wide open, then waltz her fat ass through the door. This is a takeover of our government and nothing to stop her if she gets in.
    She has already stated she will drop the protections for the gun makers so that they can be held liable and be sued. She will re-instate the assault weapons ban and no telling how bad it will be. She will do just like obozo and use the stroke of a pen for what she can't get passed the normal way.
    We are headed for some dark days unless a miracle can happen.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

This has always been what this was about for me! But The Rule of Law is the collateral damage of something far more depressing. Half of the voting populace (minus the blacks - they are already gone), are going to willingly put this criminal in the highest power on the planet. And they will justify it to themselves by insisting that Donald Trump is worse.

Regardless if she actually wins or not, this country (at least the one I remember), is gone! And I know what some of you are thinking. Oh here we go; another guy hemming and hawing about the country being lost; just like every generation before it. Well, you should pray I am wrong. However, if you go back in time to see the demographics of the USA each time some guy hemmed and hawed, you will see a drastically different map than today. That is the difference.

With McCain and Romney, there were almost enough like minds (including milktoast republicans), to win. But now?

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Just let the country go to **** boys and girls. There are just too many citizens who are clueless about their rights and freedoms. Maybe when they have to fight for it, we will see change for the better.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Just let the country go to **** boys and girls. There are just too many citizens who are clueless about their rights and freedoms. Maybe when they have to fight for it, we will see change for the better.

It's very sad that I'm starting to feel this way also. It's just not the example I wanna set for my children.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Well all this brings to mind what Alexander Tyler wrote.
    1. from bondage to spiritual faith;
    2. from spiritual faith to great courage;
    3. from courage to liberty;
    4. from liberty to abundance;
    5. from abundance to complacency;
    6. from complacency to apathy;
    7. from apathy to dependence;
    8. from dependence back into bondage.
    And Joseph Olson said about the 2000 election we were somewhere around number 6.
    I believe we may be a little further along by now.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    It's very sad that I'm starting to feel this way also. It's just not the example I wanna set for my children.

But what example are we setting now. When you work hard and play by the rules the worthless legally get to take from you and all we can do is be pissed off because voting doesn't matter. I'm with you maybe the answer is to give up and when it all goes to **** for real we have a secondary location to reside out and away from the Democrat zombies

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well all this brings to mind what Alexander Tyler wrote.
    1. from bondage to spiritual faith;
    2. from spiritual faith to great courage;
    3. from courage to liberty;
    4. from liberty to abundance;
    5. from abundance to complacency;
    6. from complacency to apathy;
    7. from apathy to dependence;
    8. from dependence back into bondage.
    And Joseph Olson said about the 2000 election we were somewhere around number 6.
    I believe we may be a little further along by now.

I always thought that was a great list of decline; but truth be told, that list needs to be divided into the very distinct populations we have right now as we sit. However, the average seems right.

45% = 4.5
    15% = 5
    30% = 6.5
    10% = 7.5
    There are some that are already in bondage, they just don't know it; and I am trying to be polite! :mamoru:

Collective Average 5.87

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    But what example are we setting now. When you work hard and play by the rules the worthless legally get to take from you and all we can do is be pissed off because voting doesn't matter. I'm with you maybe the answer is to give up and when it all goes to **** for real we have a secondary location to reside out and away from the Democrat zombies

iu

Step 1. Ideologue president picks ideologue attorney general, Step 2. Servile attorney general decides who gets prosecuted, Step 3. Ideologue criminal commits crimes, Step 4. FBI investigates ideologue criminal and declares illegalities, Step 5. American people demand justice, Step 6. Does not compute......Reboot Step 1.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    iu

Step 1. Ideologue president picks ideologue attorney general, Step 2. Servile attorney general decides who gets prosecuted, Step 3. Ideologue criminal commits crimes, Step 4. FBI investigates ideologue criminal and declares illegalities, Step 5. American people demand justice, Step 6. Does not compute......Reboot Step 1.

One problem the people will never in mass demand justice. Why? Those who generally run around demanding justice don't give a **** cause the the free **** train is gonna keep on rolling until it's too late for them to change their minds.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Bernie Sanders - Ex Presidential candidate and character-lacking shill for the democratic party

That Criminal and the DNC put one this big in my butt! They had rigged Super Delegates in the tank, fed that bitch the questions to the debates, and made me look like a complete fool to millions of people!
    And that's why I need you to get out there and vote for Hillary Clinton!
    iu

fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish

and how long do you think that will take? we are already 8 years into this $hit. Why do you think they are so focused on letting all of these immigrants from the middle east into this country? same for the illegals from the south, they are setting up their future base, they are planning ahead, if they succeed with their plan for amnesty for the illegals and their continued push to bring more, that is it, they wont need the black vote and the blacks that blindly vote for these assholes need to pay attention because once they are no longer needed by the democrats....then what

Last edited:

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    and how long do you think that will take? we are already 8 years into this $hit. Why do you think they are so focused on letting all of these immigrants from the middle east into this country? same for the illegals from the south, they are setting up their future base, they are planning ahead, if they succeed with their plan for amnesty for the illegals and their continued push to bring more, that is it, they wont need the black vote and the blacks that blindly vote for these assholes need to pay attention because once they are no longer needed by the democrats....then what

Yep. I hope I'm wrong but I'd say this election will ultimately be the tipping point. If she wins the blacks will just be another number next to the illegals as guaranteed votes. The Supreme Court will be stacked to make decisions for decades to come.
    In short, if she wins, it's over. The Republic is finished. Mark my words one of the first steps she'll take is to crush the 2A so you'll not have a means to argue.
    BOHICA.

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana

I'm not sure how long it will take. But once their privileges and rights go down the drain, they'd wish they were doing something about it long before it happened. Unfortunately, it'll be too late for that. I really can't say anything about afterwards. One day when I have kids, I would hope to do my best to raise them like many others on this site.

Emperor - That meme is awesome! Weird how the truth can also be funny!

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Well not to change the subject much, I have listened several times of my recording of Larry Nichols again today where he says what she has planned for gun control and it ain't good. But we already know that part. He says he has seen the draft of her plans. In about 6 months of taking office she will issue an EO for the registration of all guns, stating this does not interfere with the ownership so it does not effect the Second Amendment.(BULLCRAP!). Then in another 6 months to 1 1/2 years into office she will start with what she calls conforming. That is to determine the use of each gun and how it is used, say a shotgun, you can hunt with, use for self defense so it's ok. But an ak has no use as you can't hunt with it because of the hicap mags etc so it does not conform. Yeah here in La. hicaps are legal and people use them, but that may go over in places like commiefornia, etc. You get my point. So then that is when the time frame mentioned she will issue another EO to turn in all non-conforming guns. Sounds like Janet Reno don't it. This is Larry telling this, not me. All I can say is I think a lot of people are gonna get hurt as this is not going to fly or go over in a lot of states, and if she does I can see 1776 taking place again unless everyone has become sheep to slaughter.
    I've had to get rid of all mine to help pay medical expenses so I am not worried and I know a lot of ya'll lost yours in Katrina and or boating accidents.:eek3: But it seems it may be very dark days ahead after the 8th if she is put in. Vote like your life depends on it!

Top Bottom