WTS: Federal 5.56 62 grain. 420 rd. Ammo can's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

blawson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    LaPlace

Picked up a couple of these a couple weeks ago and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in them.

Price is 220 per box. You can pm me on here or text or call at 504 Nine 06-8379

Taking the girlfriend Christmas shopping today, so I will be traveling out to Baton Rouge, Mall of Louisiana today and then later today will be heading towards Lakeside Mall.

FTF cash only.

Can also give me a call or text at 504 Nine 06-8379 and I'll let you know if I am still in Baton Rouge or New Orleans area where we can meet up.

Forgot to add that all boxes are new and unopened. Will also be adding updates of my location throughout today since I'm shopping in the bigger cities.

Current location: At bass pro helping my girlfriend pick out my new toy :)

Will remove post when all is gone.

Thanks,

Brandon

Last edited:

blawson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    LaPlace
    Just an update on current location for any potential buyers out in baton rouge. I'll be going to the mall of Louisiana now (went to bass pro) and from there I will be heading to tanger outlet then back towards home.

Just wanted to let potential buyers know to possibly save you a trip/gas to New Orleans area.

Thanks,

Brandon

blawson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    LaPlace
    All cases are currently sold pending funds I will take the post down as soon as the last can is sold.

If anything falls threw I will contact those who sent pm's to me in the order they were received.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom