Feds Stop Processing NICS Denial Appeals

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    You will not remove guns from bad people. It's supply and demand. Think drug war. Stop and frisk?? Implement that and good people will be harassed. People illegally carrying guns will stay off the street or have look outs that warn when LE is in the area. Think drug war. Bullys do not pick on those who can fight back. "The right to bare arms shall not be infringed" armed citizens will reduce the amount of innocents shot in violent crimes. But armed citizens are harder to oppress. Therfore gun laws

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I can agree with this but I cna also walk and chew gum.

So probable cause in your previous post is proximity and oppertunity? I mean I could be in have on a Saints jersey and be in the Superdome and not be a football player. Getting out in the neighborhoods and being visable and available, thats how you stop something before it starts. Building relationships with the good folks and making sure the bad know you are there goes much further that search and siezure based on proximity.

Now the friendly neighborhood officer has the right to walk up to someone to chat them up and if the guy is up to no good and its evident then you just established PC. If thats what you call stop and frisk I'm all for it, but I'm thinking thats not how it usually works.

Please dont get me wrong. I couldn't be a cop. You get blamed for the crime and catch flack when you try to stop it. We should be greatful someone is still willing to do the job.

Thanks for understanding my point here!

Top Bottom