Feed the Hungry - WTB .380 HP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    Take a good long look. What do you see wrong with this picture?

vmng5zio2ga4jnu1nb5.jpg

That's right, you guessed it. Those aren't Hollow Points. Why not you ask? Because I haven't been able to find any at all. I've got around 300 rounds of what you see here, but none of the good stuff. I don't like to carry with just these rounds, but I can't find anything else.

If anybody has a few extra they might want to sell, I sure would like to buy them. Hell, I'd even go for a box of 20. Enough to fill the two magazines and a few to shoot down the pipe to make sure everything is fine with the rounds. I'm not looking to stock up for the apocalypse, just need something better than these round noses for carrying.

This .380 LCP is hungry for some self defense rounds. Will you help contribute to feeding the hungry? :D

Last edited:

local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Take a good long look. What do you see wrong with this picture?

vmng5zio2ga4jnu1nb5.jpg

That's right, you guessed it. Those aren't Hollow Points. Why not you ask? Because I haven't been able to find any at all. I've got around 300 rounds of what you see here, but none of the good stuff. I don't like to carry with just these rounds, but I can't find anything else.

If anybody has a few extra they might want to sell, I sure would like to buy them. Hell, I'd even go for a box of 20. Enough to fill the two magazines and a few to shoot down the pipe to make sure everything is fine with the rounds. I'm not looking to stock up for the apocalypse, just need something better than these round noses for carrying.

This .380 LCP is hungry for some self defense rounds. Will you help contribute to feeding the hungry? :D

I have heard that the FMJ are preferred over the JHP in the .380. Im by no means an expert, but have heard this from a number of people. I too purchased an LCP for concealability. I have had my best luck in reliability in this little gun with FMJ over JHP. Reliability is the name of the game.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom