Feed Your Cannon for the Fourth

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoot Wise

Arms Merchant
    Jun 5, 2017
    [h=1]Hodgdon Pyrodex RS FFG 1lb $29.95[/h]
    hdgrsffg.JPG

Shoot Wise

Arms Merchant
    Jun 5, 2017
    Do you have H4198? If so how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, unfortunately we don't.
    The powders we stock are mostly pistol powders. This is a reflection of what I am knowledgeable about. Since I do not reload for many rifle cartridges, we don't stock many rifle powders.
    Perhaps we'll change that on our next order.

firelane

Oct 19, 2012
    Nine Mile Point LA
    The guys at shoot wise are very down to earth and pleasant to deal with . A few months back I was putting together an Ar build and needed a b.c.g and charging handle so I stopped in to see what they had. I wound up getting a Rock River Arms b.c.g for it but they were out of charging handles . As I was checking out , the guy at the counter and I were talking and I told him that I was hoping to go to Bayou Dragon the same day to go shoot it . He asked me does it have to be a new one and I said not at all . So he went in the back and dug around for about a minute or so and came out with a used charging handle that they had laying around . He said will this do ? I said yes this is awesome now I get to go shoot . I asked him how much? He said just give me $2 and we are good . He did not have to do that , you wont get that kind of service from big box store's that's for sure . The prices are not as low but it's hard to find service like that these days . I will definitely be shopping here more often .

Top Bottom