Feeler for a meet in Lafayette.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rabbit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    Carencro, LA
    That was fun, yall have some nice toys! Had to dip out early to get some stuff around house done, But I am sure the food was just as good as the company.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Nice to meet everyone today, hope I wasn't too pushy trying to convert the unwashed to the wonderful world that is Heckler and Koch! lol

Someone post pics since I never got my cameras out of the truck!!!!

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pictures? I didn't sign a release. lol (first time I used that abbreviation)
    A good time was had by all. Thanks to everyone for bringing their firearms and offering them up for trial. I had a great time and Ms. Tx_oil did a great job on the burgers. They were fantastic.
    I learned more than I knew and that is always good.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    We had a great time, and eventually my hearing will return after firing that BEAST AR with the tank muzzle brake. It was an excellent time to meet new faces and renew acquaintences again, we need to do this on at least a semi regular basis.
    Ryan, my son is completely obsessed with your Archangel 10-22. I hold YOU responsible!

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    I wish I could have made it but I was tied-up with at our Little Dribbler's All-Star state tournament today....

Maybe next time...

Rabbit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    Carencro, LA
    We had a great time, and eventually my hearing will return after firing that BEAST AR with the tank muzzle brake. It was an excellent time to meet new faces and renew acquaintences again, we need to do this on at least a semi regular basis.
    Ryan, my son is completely obsessed with your Archangel 10-22. I hold YOU responsible!

Hold onto the age of enjoying 22lr ! (when he starts buying his own ammo, he will come back to it mind you) it is fun platform to mod.

It was good to meet everyone today, and thanks for all the help sighting in my new ar!
    You didnt mind all the extra eyes on you? :p "no pressure" you only had 8 or so guys looking over your every move :) (you did well though, you ran the gun like you knew what you were doing. I wouldn't have guessed it was your first AR)

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Glad you all had a great time! It sounds like a blast. Are you trigger pullers up to a bimonthly or monthly affair?

tbone, your son goes to SLCC? I did too. Small world. (Trying to get back in.)

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    :wtc:

I missed it because friday evening, I was tempted by a devil in a short skirt & low cut blouse that was making :love: eyes at me & encouraging me to :beer: heavily....

Fast forward to saturday afternoon. While I was :puke: I remembered the meet and was all like :doh: but was still in no condition to drive anywhere much less play with firearms.

Damned women. Always throwing me off track.

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    Had a great time out there yesterday and putting some faces with the names. I'd definitely be up for it again. Thanks tbone and mr/mrs tx for burgers, they were awesome! Thanks again tx for my first slide-fire experience :draw:

mariner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Lafayette
    I enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday; let's do this more often.

I'd be up for getting together in Lafayette for fellowship and food, even without the shooting.

Bookum

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Clinton La.
    Had a great time Saturday, the WMA was more then I was expecting. It was great to meet everyone and put some names with faces. The food was excellent thanks for everyone that helped bring this together. (great work on the burgers, thanks again Ms. tx_oil)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ehatger1456
    Top Bottom