Feeler on two Cannon safes. Whos interested?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Poweboy

Feb 25, 2012
    Bay St Louis/Slidell
    We also can get the Cannon Safari 5518 and would be able to sell that for $299 +shipping or tax if picked up. 55"Tall x 18"Wide x 18.5"Deep 12-14 Gun Capacity Electric Lock I'm trying to get pictures of this one. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Let me know if anyone is interested in either of these two. If there is enough interest we can get these ordered up. Thanks![/QUOTE said:
    I would like this one. Could pick it up in store.

blackboltss

Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    We also can get the Cannon Safari 5518 and would be able to sell that for $299 +shipping or tax if picked up.

55"Tall x 18"Wide x 18.5"Deep
    12-14 Gun Capacity
    Electric Lock

I'm trying to get pictures of this one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me know if anyone is interested in either of these two. If there is enough interest we can get these ordered up. Thanks!

I would be interested in one after I see a pic and read up on it a bit

Richardd

Feb 26, 2012
    Harvey, LA
    Possible interest in the Cannon Safari 5518. Would love to see pictures first. Price with tax as well as the price shipped to 70058 if possible. Would like to see if its worth the drive =D. Thanks.

blastncast2

Dec 9, 2008
    Maurice, LA
    Man I wish this was a few months down the road. I would like one but have no place for it now. I will be starting construction on my house very soon and will have a spot just for this.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Man I wish this was a few months down the road. I would like one but have no place for it now. I will be starting construction on my house very soon and will have a spot just for this.

If its just a few months and you are willing to pay for it early (IE after they arrive) we can probably work something out and hold it in our warehouse. :dunno:

Splat

Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    I have a small electronic safe that I keep some paper work in. It's about 7 years old. I went to get so
    Etching out of it a few weeks ago and the battery was dead. I searched for the key all afternoon before finding it. Thank God I found it!!

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    I have a small electronic safe that I keep some paper work in. It's about 7 years old. I went to get so
    Etching out of it a few weeks ago and the battery was dead. I searched for the key all afternoon before finding it. Thank God I found it!!

For small electronic safes, that can be a problem. Most are a poor design that puts the battery INSIDE the safe. Not too bad if you have a key backup but still a poor design in my humble opinion. These are different. The battery is in the key pad module so if you let it die you just take the module off, replace the battery and away you go.

Splat

Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    For small electronic safes, that can be a problem. Most are a poor design that puts the battery INSIDE the safe. Not too bad if you have a key backup but still a poor design in my humble opinion. These are different. The battery is in the key pad module so if you let it die you just take the module off, replace the battery and away you go.

Sweet. Thanks for informing me on that.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Please call us to reserve one of these safes if you are interested. If you are interested in another model, pm us and we can give you a quick quote.

601-798-9449 x 206

jmeng

Nov 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Damn. I'm interested but thats probably a little soon for me. Baby boy coming in 2 weeks and the wife doesn't go back to work until July. Not sure I could swing it before then. Put me as a maybe. :)

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Thanks for the interest. Anyone that had previously said they wanted a safe on this thread, and has not called us, please do so, or PM your number to us and we can call you.

601-798-9449 x 206

chootem

Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    Were you able to check on the commander 54 series? Thanks
    Thanks for the interest. Anyone that had previously said they wanted a safe on this thread, and has not called us, please do so, or PM your number to us and we can call you.

601-798-9449 x 206

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Were you able to check on the commander 54 series? Thanks

They dont have any seconds on those at this time but we do have them on our website drop shipped to your home: http://www.richiespng.com/product.php?item=47676

The problem with the bigger, more expensive safes is it is more economical for them to fix the dent or strip the paint off and repaint them rather than sell them as seconds. At least, thats what they have told us.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom