Fellow bayoushooter robbed at gun point

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ssfiretruck

1911 yo
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2007
    destrehan
    A fellow bayoushooter and his wife were robbed at gun point on Christmas Eve. The 4 guys followed him and his wife home from there date and ambushed them into there home. All his valuables and Christmas presents were stolen. Supposedly the 4 guys were arguing over witch one of them would take there lives. Fortunately there still on the planet with us. His son was with is mother at the time thank god. This just reminds me why I'm always armed and always profiling everyone. The guys made away with his TV's, guns, and his two vehicles. It's a sad world we live in. Just keep his family in your prayers.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    GTFO! Man I couldn't imagine being in that situation. I will keep him in my prayers. Let us know if there is anything he needs help with.

CMorse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Breaux Bridge
    That's horrible. On Christmas Eve. Evil never takes a day off so neither should we. I am glad no one was physically hurt. Possessions can be replaced.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Damn thats real closed to us...****, haven't heard anything about this on the news yet. Hope the asshats try to go pawn the stuff and get nailed. Gonzales...sheez. Please keep us posted on progress, description of the perps, etc. Damn this is terrible!!

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    4 bad guys! and they wonder why we need "high capacity" mags. i guess it would be impossible to draw on 4 armed bad guys and not get yourself and wife shot.

who sells light body armor i can try on in the baton rouge area?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yes, please specify more than a first name, somehow, for those of us who know a "Charles", before all the Bayoushooter Charles' get random texts asking if they need help.

That's a terrifying situation.

ssfiretruck

1911 yo
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2007
    destrehan
    Sorry. MonarchC88. If you know him I'd advise not blowing his phone up that's probably to much for him right. 2 guys have been caught. His vehicles had on star and were found in New Orleans I blieve

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Thats Excellent news!!! Still feel for Monarch and his family..damn,damn and damn again...hope they get the other aholes.

RustyHammer

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    I think this is it .. http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/crimetracker/robbery-suspects-apologiz

Robbery suspects apologize for ruining victims’ night

By smorgan

Created 12/24/2012 - 5:00pm

POSTED: Monday, December 24, 2012 - 5:00pm

UPDATED: Monday, December 24, 2012 - 5:04pm

Related

•Armed robbers of fast food restaurant provide a ride home for their victims [1]
    •UPDATE: Deputies seeking suspects for shooting that resulted in man's death [2]
    •Deputies investigating EBR shooting [3]
    •Sheriff: Man wearing LSU gear robs elderly couple in St. Amant [4]
    •Two shot in confrontation with armed robber in Tigerland-area [5]

GONZALES, LA (NBC33) — Ascension Parish Deputies are on the hunt for suspected armed robbers tonight.

We’re told the incident happened Sunday, Dec. 23 in the evening. The victims were allegedly followed from a movie theater in Baton Rouge back to their home in Gonzales. Once the couple arrived at their home located on the 500 block of South Pleasant Ave., the suspects allegedly approached them, pulled out a gun and said “sorry to ruin your night.”

The crooks got away with two vehicles, a 2011 gray Tundra and their Toyota Corolla. In one of the vehicles was about 1,000 rounds of ammunition and a handful of guns, including one assault rifle. Sources close to the victims tell us the guns and ammunition were in the vehicle because the victims had been at the shooting range earlier that day.

If you know anything about this incident call Crime Stoppers at (225) 344-STOP (7867). You can also text your tip to CRIMES (274637). Include CS225 at the beginning of your message.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Glad they are okay. I hope they can recover what they lost- especially considering what it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom