Ferguson all over?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SurvivorGuy23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    baton rouge
    I cant wait to see the line at the next gun show.. Last time Obama admin. just remotely mentioned an ammo tax, the line at Lamar was wrapped around the building.. I damn waited 30 minutes just to get in..

I might go to the next one in Gonzales just to observe.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I cant wait to see the line at the next gun show.. Last time Obama admin. just remotely mentioned an ammo tax, the line at Lamar was wrapped around the building.. I damn waited 30 minutes just to get in..

I might go to the next one in Gonzales just to observe.

Im probably gonna be so busy at GGW when we open back up next week...

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    First responders didn't want to be anywhere near the protests today, I can't imagine how they'll feel tomorrow! To our LEO's, firemen, and EMT's: My prayers go out to you and your families. Be careful out there guys!

Scylas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    I'm pretty sure that movie Idiocracy is happening in real life. It's not just the Black Lives Matter douchebags and Al Sharptons of the world either. I'm seeing it all the time & all over the place from video games to business to politics. People are getting dumber by the minute. At least it's happening slow enough that few people are noticing it.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Just remember that Brother's fried chicken is never far away! 4.99 for 8 piece dark!

Funny you mention Brothers...I snapped this pic a while back before they installed the new pumps at the TerrryPkwy and Holmes blvd location. Must be a common place thing to have bullets flying at hood ass gas stations!
    oRvnvD3.jpg

Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    There's a Facebook post floating around about a "purge" style attack, aka mass shooting this weekend in Baton Rouge during a protest. Whether this is true or not, everyone, especially LE be safe this weekend. Looks like I'm throwing a couple more extra mags in the bag.

:)

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    There's a Facebook post floating around about a "purge" style attack, aka mass shooting this weekend in Baton Rouge during a protest. Whether this is true or not, everyone, especially LE be safe this weekend. Looks like I'm throwing a couple more extra mags in the bag.

They'll just end up shooting each other hopefully! 3 shot in the area of the protest last night... They're probably pretty close to running out of fried chicken, and people are starting to get riled up.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central

:)
    Not true . More Internet ******** . Use common sense as always .

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Top Bottom