Ferrara Firearms Billet Lower Group Buy - Preorder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    There are only so many options you can have when you are picking options on a lower. I don't have upper details yet, but slick side might be an option for some. I like slick side with a brass deflector personally.

I need payments to reserve numbers, just stop by the store. We are open 10-5 Saturday and 12-5 Sunday. We still have lots of low numbers left, and the first shipment is going to be 1-50, then 51-100. We have provisions to run up to 9999 lowers, I hope to get to higher numbers sooner than later. My long gun order didn't make it this week, so the walls are getting a little bare, but we have plenty of handguns in stock. (Still have some good rifles, just not a full wall)

We are working on getting a billet specific LPK that won't have wasted parts in it. Also looking at a kit minus trigger and hand guard so you can pick your own. That little trigger guard adds $4 to the price of a LPK at the wholesale level, not including the pins.

My anodizing date is 11/14, so I am guessing they are engraved at this point but do not want to promise a date and have things get backed up.

Last edited:

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    slick side might be an option for some. I like slick side with a brass deflector personally.

Well, Lets do it !

Ill come see you next week to drop of some $$$, NOt sure what day. Like you would expect, just depends on how busy we are.
    PLease check on the slick side. PLUH_EASE !

Im gonna bring you a L&S Shirt, so have me a FF ready in XL if you can. [ Pluh-Ease !]

Last edited:

mitter

Jul 25, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Put me down. Any plans for .308 in the future?

1.Kcinnick I am getting serial #1!
    2.Jbadjones
    3.jjoker16 (can I request #0016)
    4.Rahllin (#0006 and #0007)
    5. Bluecrow76 (with LPK)
    6. LNSVince [ x4 lowers #0002, #0003, #0004, #0005]
    7. Mitter

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Put me down. Any plans for .308 in the future?

2.Jbadjones
    3.jjoker16 (can I request #0016)
    4.Rahllin (#0006 and #0007)
    5. Bluecrow76 (with LPK)
    7. Mitter

A high probability an AR10 lower will be available, I haven't decided if I can run my own or take one under another brand. I have more control when I run my own...

Anyway, anybody who is interested in reserving a number should come by and secure their number with Payment since this is a PRE-ORDER special. I will plan to end the pre orders within the next two weeks. If you want to mail a check, just shoot me an email, nick@ferrarafirearms.com and I can get your total, lowers either need to be picked up or shipped to an FFL.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I am excited with the news I found out Today.

We will have options of a regular upper, Slick side upper, Left or Right side charging upper and a lefty upper! I don't know when they will become available, but I need one of those Shut up and take my money MEME's

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Also,

I need an AR Bolt for the 5.45x39.
    Can your manufacturer do me a few of those ?
    Ive had an order in with Ballistic advantage for months now. and I mean MONTHS.........

I need 4 of them.

Vince

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Also,

I need an AR Bolt for the 5.45x39.
    Can your manufacturer do me a few of those ?
    Ive had an order in with Ballistic advantage for months now. and I mean MONTHS.........

I need 4 of them.

Vince

I am already looking into a 5.45 option... Not the easiest combo to come by, oh and side folders... Yes I have an illness, and yes it is possible to machine a side folder for an AR, and no it is not cheap. I am thinking SBR, Select fire, side charging handle, folder demo gun...

tollav

May 19, 2009
    Lafayette
    Is there still time to preorder lowers? Whats the eta on a billet upper as well?

Same question :). I’m looking for a complete lower (LPK, and stripped lower) and complete upper possibly with a BCG. Just a couple of questions.

Any detailed specs for the BCG?
    And specs for the upper I’m assuming a flattop?
    I would love to build a rile on some local products
    I’m sitting in BFE, Afghanistan currently so I can wait

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have a detailed spec sheet on the BCG's, I will find it and post it.
    Uppers will be flat top. I will have standard billet uppers, left side charging handle, right side charging handle, slick side and left handed uppers available, I don't have an ETA or pricing yet.

Yes you can still get in on the Pre order, up until I get a shipping notification...

tollav

May 19, 2009
    Lafayette
    whenever you get the prices on the LPK/Buffer assembly ill prob pick that up as well.

is there any way to do a LPK and buffer assembly sans stock and pistol grip?

2. Jbadjones
    3. jjoker16 (can I request #0016)
    4. Rahllin (#0006 and #0007)
    5. Bluecrow76 (with LPK)
    7. Mitter
    8. Tollav [x1 lower, possibly LPK and buffer assembly]

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    whenever you get the prices on the LPK/Buffer assembly ill prob pick that up as well.

is there any way to do a LPK and buffer assembly sans stock and pistol grip?

2. Jbadjones
    5. Bluecrow76 (with LPK)
    7. Mitter

I will have all the pieces separate at some point in time. You will be able to buy pieces a la carte. I can order anything, it is much cheaper (I can give much better prices) if I order all at once. I am bringing in some LPK's and stock kits next week, just because people ask for them, but other than that, we are placing a big order to come with the lowers.

alexstrahan

Jan 3, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    2. Jbadjones
    5. Bluecrow76 (with LPK)
    7. Mitter
    9. alexstrahan (x1 lower, x1 LPK and buffer assembly, x1 upper)

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Mitter, I think it was your payment I got in the mail, Thanks.

If you are sending payment, or if you haven't paid get with me soon... I was put on a 10 day notification for shipment (these are business days, no idea how the holiday is going to effect the 10 days) the manufacture is running full steam, not sure about shipping...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom