Ferrara Firearms Inc. OPENING FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I had some when we opened. I had some scheduled to ship October 31st, but I got an email Friday saying the new ship date is November 31st. When it gets here? Nobody knows for sure. It is the reason I only have one rimfire gun in the shop, a 15-22, and whoever buys that 15-22 I do have one brick of .22 for them available to purchase.

TinM@n

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    "Of course I've shipped it back to Nick months and months ago to be fixed but never received anything back. He offered to make it right a couple times but never has. I have screen shots of every PM between us and they prove he owes me a holster and offered to make it right but never has. Kinda like a "secret city" deal to me.

His holster is on the bottom. How do I get it on as a IWB??"

bigtattoo79:
    At least you didn't order bullets from him...
    I know at least one person that ordered a big run on them when he first got started. They only got half the shipment and there were many deformed bullets and the coating just flaked off.
    They have a small bag with at least 70 or so mutated 9mms AND they were often mixed with round-nosed and flat-nosed bullets in the same boxes.

Additionally that person has tried to contact him multiple times and been blown off, just like you.
    They even saw him in person and he acted confused and non-chalant about it, promised he would make it right, and 3 months later, still no bullets. This person has been waiting since July 20th 2012 to get the rest of their order....

You guys would be better off throwing your money in a wishing well...
    Stick with the real thing, Bayou Bullets, at least you get em when you buy em, the green stays on, the bullets are all the same, and they aren't mutated.

If you want to blow money away and have someone give you an "I dont give an F" attitude; then donate to the Lance Armstrong comeback fund...

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If you have an issue with Ferrara Leather, including the bullets, Feel free to let me know. Ferrara Firearms is a new and separate entity, and even has different ownership structure, I would appreciate if Ferrara Firearms threads can be left Ferrara Firearms threads. I will leave names out. I have contacted the person you are talking about, and it takes a long time to get a response, I know they are busy, just like most of us, so I don't fault them for that. I also don't want to badger them with repeated messages. I know we had some issues and growing pains with Ferrara Leather company, including the bullet line. There is a reason we stopped pushing our products, we needed a reboot from the growing pains.

We have new molds and are getting new machines for the bullets. It is a long process to order a bullet machine. The new bullets are great, but we are not even listing them for sale from the infinite backlog we have. We ship thousands of bullets across the country, and are still producing daily.

When we started, we used a notebook to track orders, it wasn't the most efficient way to track orders, but my wife would write them down and I would make them, she would ship them. Sometimes in that process things would get overlooked. We are now 100% up to date with a Point of Sale tracking system, and have found a way to get all of our messages to forward to one place to double check at the end of the day that we didn't miss anything. There are only a couple of forums that don't integrate with that.

My wife wanted to close this thread, I asked her to open it back up. I will not hide, if I made a mistake, I will make it right.

As far as looking confused at the NRA banquet, it took me a second to realize who the beautiful women was walking up to me, and I don't think have ever seen you outside of standing behind a counter. (again, just leaving names out)

As far as the coating, it is the same coating, using the same equipment, with the same formula, the same lead and the same process as Bayou Bullets. I will not say a bad thing about Donnie or his bullets, but I am the one that got the Hi-tek coating in the states. Donnie helped me assemble my equipment, and I consider him a friend and mentor, I don't know how he feels about me, but we still have an ongoing business relationship. He handles the importation now, he has 5X the capacity that I have, but I opened the channels and made it possible to get the product in the US.

As far as not giving a ****, if you think that, you don't know me.

"Of course I've shipped it back to Nick months and months ago to be fixed but never received anything back. He offered to make it right a couple times but never has. I have screen shots of every PM between us and they prove he owes me a holster and offered to make it right but never has. Kinda like a "secret city" deal to me.

His holster is on the bottom. How do I get it on as a IWB??"

bigtattoo79:
    At least you didn't order bullets from him...
    I know at least one person that ordered a big run on them when he first got started. They only got half the shipment and there were many deformed bullets and the coating just flaked off.
    They have a small bag with at least 70 or so mutated 9mms AND they were often mixed with round-nosed and flat-nosed bullets in the same boxes.

Additionally that person has tried to contact him multiple times and been blown off, just like you.
    They even saw him in person and he acted confused and non-chalant about it, promised he would make it right, and 3 months later, still no bullets. This person has been waiting since July 20th 2012 to get the rest of their order....

You guys would be better off throwing your money in a wishing well...
    Stick with the real thing, Bayou Bullets, at least you get em when you buy em, the green stays on, the bullets are all the same, and they aren't mutated.

If you want to blow money away and have someone give you an "I dont give an F" attitude; then donate to the Lance Armstrong comeback fund...

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I will add this: Nick has made good on our deal and we are 100% cleared up. I don't hold a grudge against him and I wish Nick and Ashley the best.

Thanks BigTat

TinM@n

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    bigtattoo79:
    Glad to hear it, I wish them the best too but, just as your issue went unresolved until the point you had to make a post, so has this one. Maybe this will get it cleared up so we can all move on with our lives.

Last edited:

TinM@n

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Nope, another month later, problem still not resolved good luck to everyone else out there. Guess we should have bought government bonds instead...

bigtattoo79:
    Glad to hear it, I wish them the best too but, just as your issue went unresolved until the point you had to make a post, so has this one. Maybe this will get it cleared up so we can all move on with our lives.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom