FFL fees on lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    dave's gun shop wants to charge me $100 for a transfer for a G22 from steadyshot (Ronnie @ Ladner's Arms). I think I'm going to just drive over there and pick it up.;)

He's never been known to be cheap. I used to get them done for $20, but I was told that Chris went up now that he owns Custom Gun Works.

Geardo

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Carencro
    It's the Federal Government that's doing the raping! Can't find the authority to have BATFE, or FFL's in my copy of the constitution

RCRAMIE

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I found a local guy through this website who put up with my calls. I didn't get to use him because I found a deal at the gun show. I will use him when I order my AK or my Shotty.

It's the Federal Government that's doing the raping! Can't find the authority to have BATFE, or FFL's in my copy of the constitution

Im torn on this one I hate the government in my business but at the same time I feel they should be some control on firearms I don't mean type of firearm or anything like that I just don't want any crackhead to be able to walk into walmart and buy one.

Geardo

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Carencro
    I found a local guy through this website who put up with my calls. I didn't get to use him because I found a deal at the gun show. I will use him when I order my AK or my Shotty.

Im torn on this one I hate the government in my business but at the same time I feel they should be some control on firearms I don't mean type of firearm or anything like that I just don't want any crackhead to be able to walk into walmart and buy one.

Once you allow the government to decide who can buy, you get incremental increases in the forbidden to buy list. 1st it was felons, then domestic disputes, what's next a credit score less than 750?

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    Daves says he charges so high because you didnt not buy from him. he wants to keep the business local.. i bought a gun from him for a good price. but alot of the times he has nothing in stock. i used belsco once for 35 and bmb guns in milton a couple times and thats who i go through now real good guy. and its only 20 bucks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom