FFL Transfer Fee

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Advanced Weapons Systems at 13769 Airline Hwy $15 transfer. Right next to Bengal. They're a site sponsor here. Jonathan is a very helpful fella. In fact, I just emailed him info for a transfer myself.

Last edited:

hkump

Rating - 100%
    315   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    +1 for Sulzer Firearms. Great guy and always makes time for my odd hours. I would recommend Sulzer Firearms to everybody.

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    +1 for Sulzer Firearms. Great guy and always makes time for my odd hours. I would recommend Sulzer Firearms to everybody.

All your classified ads say FTF in Covington, LA. If you buy, sell, trade in Baton Rouge you should let us know so the Baton rouge area people do not have to drive to Covington.

hkump

Rating - 100%
    315   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    All your classified ads say FTF in Covington, LA. If you buy, sell, trade in Baton Rouge you should let us know so the Baton rouge area people do not have to drive to Covington.

I'm a very flexible person. Ideally, I like to meet FTF in Covington, my home base, but when I have business in Baton Rouge or New Orleans, I will always work with the buyer to meetup at their location to make it easier for everybody. All you have to do is ask and I'll work around your schedule. I'm a busy guy, but I always make time for my fellow gun enthusiasts. If you want any of the guns I'm selling, feel free to contact me anytime, I'll be there Wednesday and can meetup anywhere in the Baton Rouge area. Sorry, I didn't mean to steal this thread, but just answering some questions for fellow members.

-Dave

Last edited:

assault

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2012
    feleciana's
    Khyper pass in Gonzales is great! Had 3 shotguns shipped to them. Charged me $50 for all 3 together. Easy group of guys to deal with

If its up high, it's coming to the ground

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Advanced Weapons Systems at 13769 Airline Hwy $15 transfer. Right next to Bengal. They're a site sponsor here. Jonathan is a very helpful fella. In fact, I just emailed him info for a transfer myself.

That's who I've been using since City Pawn raised their fee. I'm glad they did because AWS is closer and the same price. I tried to use Sulzer but they couldn't get their info right at Palmetto State Armory.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    $10 $15 Man I wish someone in the NOLA area was that cheap.

Site Sponsor "Robbie" is $15.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/member.php?23431-Robbie

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Sulzer Firearms llc has been fantastic to work with. My first online firearm purchases were made about a month ago and he made it a very pleasant experience. Easy, responsive, and CHEAP! Can't ask for anything more! I have two more firearms being mailed to him now! Thanks Conrad, look forward to seeing you (and my new guns) soon!

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Saintsfan6 is dead on. This guy answers his messages anytime you have a question or a problem. Real easy transactions. Now if you live on the westbank or around New Orleans you can't beat Mejservices either. Another great guy.

WillShoot

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Slidell, LA
    Dave,
    I am a bit confused. Are you Sulzer Firearms? I am looking to get a CZ2008 rifle and wonder if you can receive for me near Slidell area.
    Thanks,
    Will

I'm a very flexible person. Ideally, I like to meet FTF in Covington, my home base, but when I have business in Baton Rouge or New Orleans, I will always work with the buyer to meetup at their location to make it easier for everybody. All you have to do is ask and I'll work around your schedule. I'm a busy guy, but I always make time for my fellow gun enthusiasts. If you want any of the guns I'm selling, feel free to contact me anytime, I'll be there Wednesday and can meetup anywhere in the Baton Rouge area. Sorry, I didn't mean to steal this thread, but just answering some questions for fellow members.

-Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom