Filing Form 1 electronically- Update with ATF Bulletin

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbrevelle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2013
    Dry Prong, LA
    So... im confused. .. how do you file the form 1 electronicaly with a CLEO signature? I can understand the othe fields filled out even the photo, but the signature . And what about fingerprint cards..?

I am waiting on a sign off right now and would love to file electronicaly.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    So... im confused. .. how do you file the form 1 electronicaly with a CLEO signature? I can understand the othe fields filled out even the photo, but the signature . And what about fingerprint cards..?

I am waiting on a sign off right now and would love to file electronicaly.
    --deleted--

Last edited:

rr1154

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Any Form 1,4 or 5 that is filed by or on behalf of an individual, which is accompanied by fingerprint cards, photographs and a CLEO signature, cannot be e-filed and can only be submitted on paper.

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    Any Form 1,4 or 5 that is filed by or on behalf of an individual, which is accompanied by fingerprint cards, photographs and a CLEO signature, cannot be e-filed and can only be submitted on paper.

This is correct.

Last edited:

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    It allows you to upload/attach files from your computer to the application. PDF and/or JPG iirc. That is how I attached the copy of my notarized trust with the application.

You CANNOT upload individual applications at this time because of CLEO, prints and photos. Only trusts and corps can be done electronically.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    You CANNOT upload individual applications at this time because of CLEO, prints and photos. Only trusts and corps can be done electronically.

My mistake. I wasn't aware of that, and didn't consider the difference. Makes sense, though. Don't want people putting a shitty, smudged, or low-res scan of a fingerprint card with their application.

I assumed the same mechanism for attached trust info would be used for personal info. That's what I get for assuming...

Sorry for the confusion.

Top Bottom