final interview for st charles parish

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Oh, I know Gregg, I met him at the courthouse when I was hanging out with Lauren. Downstairs sure is different without Harry, its okay though, Michelle is upstairs now so someone of that name is still working in the courthouse.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    St Charles Parish
    Talking to Greg has no effect. Our PD has had some really big F ups as of late. I’ve even asked him repeatedly via Email to say yay or nay to the "Louisiana Preservation of Individual Gun Rights of Citizens Act"Nothing back.
    Recently he has defended his deputies even when they do some really far out crap (as is you’re case). We have a really low average age of patrol officers, and I think that is causing the "I’m super cop" vs "Protect and Serve" disconnect.

He has really pushed this unmarked/reg clothes patrols and traffic enforcement the past year too. Even with a string of robberies happening by a guy who used a black SUV and blue light to pull over women. And cops who aren’t in uniform seem to be more *macho* than normal. We do have many really good young cops though, I’ve seen many in action and they are top notch, it is a shame the other few make the department appear in a negative way.

Well to be honest, I don't go out trying to draw attention or look for trouble, I just do my normal everyday thing. There is only one officer that I have had an issue with which is talked about in the post. Actually it is the same officer in both incidents described.

I'm pretty sure that's not how the dialogue went since nobody ever talks that way. You may have been wronged or it's quite possible the Deputy was responding to the complaint of another citizen. Who's Greg?

As in who never talks what way, me or the officer? The officer wasn't responding to a complaint as he was in the store already when I walked in. He approached me and started to question me.

Or were you looking for an opportunity to push your MEM-worshipping, thinly veiled anti-cop, God-given right to open carry agenda?

BAHAHAH! My "thinly veiled anti-cop, God-given right to open carry agenda"? I am by far a very big supporter of Law Enforcement. I have donated countless times and have even given officers items such as magazines, accessories for their personal firearms, etc. Where are you from BayouPiper? Are you with St. Charles sheriffs Dept? I can give you proof backing that in PM's if you would like. As I said, I do support LEO's, but there are some that try to over step their bounds. So keep flaming.....

And plus, I always open carry when I hunt.

Top Bottom