Final Notes on AFFS Closing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    We would like to thank everyone who came by today and was understanding. Below is some contact information on who will be handling all the NFA and non-NFA items.

We are transferring the NFA items over to either a specified NFA SOT of the customer's choice or we have an SOT that we are moving everything else to who will complete the transactions at no additional cost.

Contact Kenny Bossetta (504) 717-3377

https://www.facebook.com/meplatgroup

All non-NFA firearms that were transfers, repairs or consignments to be returned will be with Brannon LeBeouf at NOLATAC

You may contact Brannon at (504) 982-5433

https://www.facebook.com/NOLATAC?fref=ts

I would like to thank Kenny and Brannon as well as Roger and Kevin for donating their day to try to help as many people as we could.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Didn't you deny in the other thread that today's meeting was taking place and state that it was just a rumor? So now you are saying that it did take place?

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Well apparently the owner will not tell you people about this but, I will.

Friday March 22 from 9am-12pm you can pick up your non transferred items from the store. You must bring any and every document showing that the item is yours. ATF will be there from what I was told to handle and transfers and identification of items.

There will be another class 3 licensed holder to take care of class 3 items.

This is only for people who have items in the safe or waiting to be transferred out. No money will be given out to those who are owed but, the owner and ATF will be there from what i understand.

That's all i know and this is third party information.

Why haven't you told people about this in this thread oh innocent one

And your response:

More lies, rumors and misinformation by a part time stock clerk who was paid to take out the trash and mop the floors

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Well buddy. Being that I was not affected by your mismanagement, all I can say is that I hope you took away a valuable lesson from this. I'm sure you were not a bad guy, but faced with the hardship of a failing business and a tarnished reputation, you may have acted rash. As a man, and as a Christian, I wish you the best of luck in the future..... Especially during your possible incarceration.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Vermiform, I did not say what part of Bradley's was incorrect. Only that it was misinformation that he's spreading around as usual.

IMHO the moderators of this forum would better serve BayouShooter.com by actually moderating and not playing into the mob mentality that runs rampant on this site.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Vermiform, I did not say what part of Bradley's was incorrect. Only that it was misinformation that he's spreading around as usual.

IMHO the moderators of this forum would better serve BayouShooter.com by actually moderating and not playing into the mob mentality that runs rampant on this site.

Oh then it wasn't a bald face lie on your part, my bad. :rolleyes:

We will definitely take your valuable advice on how to run a business into consideration. Also, if there is a cool spot in hell I wish you the best of luck in finding it.

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    Sorry dude but you should have been the first person to post about today. It should not have come from a former employee. That would have went a long way in defending your integrity. You should have been screaming it. Theres no way he knew about it before you

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Sorry dude but you should have been the first person to post about today. It should not have come from a former employee. That would have went a long way in defending your integrity. You should have been screaming it. Theres no way he knew about it before you

You probably missed any announcement made with all the silliness and defamatory libel that is allowed to go on

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Where did YOU post that you were open today to meet with customers? Thanks.

You'd have to look thru the dozen or so threads with the cyber-stalking, libelous defamatory statements or death threats that the moderators have allowed to continue unabated on this board.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012

So what was misinformation the point where you tired to run with people's money or the fact that you tried to keep today hush hush?

Oh by the way if you were a real man you would get rid of the affs **** all together and stop hiding behind this. Your a no better than obama. I pray you give this to law enforcement.

I hope those zombie shirts keep your family warm under the huey p ****er.

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    So what was misinformation the point where you tired to run with people's money or the fact that you tried to keep today hush hush?

You know everything Bradley, just keep running your head all over the internet and see how quickly it catches up with you.

I guess you didn't learn anything from your "problem" you had previously with stalking and harassing your baby's mother when you had to wear that ankle bracelet?

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    You know everything Bradley, just keep running your head all over the internet and see how quickly it catches up with you.

I guess you didn't learn anything from your "problem" you had previously with stalking and harassing your baby's mother when you had to wear that ankle bracelet?

Let's see it's not that hard to see what type of slime you are. I'm glad everyone knows that your a theft. Guess who came to help me when you closed up? The same people you kissing ass to help you. Hey you know everything about me i have nothing to hide. Apparently you have a lot to hide right now. I guess all those early morning trips to the bank you and your wife made. I bet you got a nice little nest egg in your storage unit in elmwood or maybe it's in the east at the house you still own. Hmmmmmm..... i don't have to look over my shoulder wondering who's watching me. No coming to save you from you any more.

Like i said bring this to law enforcement please.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Bye George and please bum wrap like you did Murry(Morey) remember we might be cell mates.

Give us our last damn pay checks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom