finally got it!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    My XDm FINALLY came in! whoo!! havent got a chance 2 go shoot yet. but the bf (blackboltss) posted some pics! :) the only problem i encountered was that im a lefty. and yes, the gun itself is ambidextrous. but! the holster isnt. lol. so for now im stuck pulling it out the holster with my right hand and then just re-adjusting my grip. its kinda awkward feeling. but since i dont plan on doing anything but shooting with it for the time being. i am a happy happy happy!! :D

P.S!! THE SPEED LOADER IS A FINGER SAVER!!

Last edited:

jessopher

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    covington
    Those mags will loosen up a bit after you use them, I only use the mag loader for the last round now. These guns are so fun to plink with and they go through the ammo really fast.

irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    thats good 2 know that itll get easier. lol. i tried loading it without the mag loader. and i could only get like 8 in. :p but were supposed 2 go shoot today if weather permits. SO EXCITED! :D

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Not sure if SA is still doing it but at some point they would replace your holsters in the kit for some lefties.

Also I recommend if you can in a near future to upgrade holsters the factory ones tend to scratch your weapon and it scratches your mags really bad!

Congrats!

irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    yeah that was something i was worried about. i mean the factory ones are nice. but theyre a rly tough plastic. and i figure eventually scratches are gonna start showing. :p

Top Bottom