Finally got my Hi Viz sights installed on my BHP!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChordsBail

Glock and BHP nuff said
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Definetly an improvement over stock, although not night sights they do work @ night and also a big thanks to Precision for the cheap install :)

GEDC0235.jpg

Last edited:

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Did you buy the sights from them? If so I think they should've installed them for free. Nice sights though the fiber optic green really stands out.

Dave

ChordsBail

Glock and BHP nuff said
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    That doesn't look like the best backstop... :mamoru:

Why not??:mamoru::mamoru: and no I got em on a steal off ebay and I paid 15 bucks for the install, although I think the normal fee is 25.00 & H*****'* wanted more! The green stands out so nicely reminds me of the red one I had on my 4/10 when I was 10 years old pretty sure it was a Hi Viz brand too, but the green IMO is the brightest!! I think ima go ameriglo for my g23, opinions???

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Why not??:mamoru::mamoru: and no I got em on a steal off ebay and I paid 15 bucks for the install, although I think the normal fee is 25.00 & H*****'* wanted more! The green stands out so nicely reminds me of the red one I had on my 4/10 when I was 10 years old pretty sure it was a Hi Viz brand too, but the green IMO is the brightest!! I think ima go ameriglo for my g23, opinions???

Ameriglo Operator green front and yellow rear GL147 for the G23. Inserts are made by Trijicon.

Top Bottom