Finally got my SR9c

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KnightWolf09

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    New Orleans
    I've been trying to acquire an SR9c for a while now. I wanted something smaller than my Smith&Wesson SW99 .40cal. Saturday at the Kenner show I finally got it. I think I got a decent deal from Big Al's. It was my second purchase from them. It came with two 10rd mags so I'll probably be purchasing two 17rders also.

After purchasing, I went to the range with my cousin and our lady-friends. After a quick cleaning in the back of my SUV, it was time to break it in. I put 89 rounds of remington fmj through it and I must say that I'm impressed. I'm in love with the trigger. This was my 3rd time shooting 9mm and compared to my 40, it was a breeze. I shot fairly well within 15feet.

My friend kept hitting the mag release on the right during shots. We attempted to fix the problem with her grip. No luck. Other than that, no hickups but the mags didnt lock the slide back a few times after the last round. Also, the loaded chamber indicator has no impact on the sight picture

I really like it and I'm sure I'll love it as a carry piece. Soon enough I'll be as comfortable with it as I am with my SW99. I'm thinking about ordering a Remora no-clip holster. I'm using an uncle mike's in the mean time. Choosing to carry Winchester Ranger 147gr for defense.

CIMG0088.jpgCIMG0092.jpgCIMG0091.jpg

Top Bottom