finally got my V-10 back

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    before

3257080240_ca07e159cc_b.jpg

after

3257084954_42e749f18f_b.jpg

3256277505_846d80c17e_b.jpg

3257102064_5228768fc9_b.jpg

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Very nice. I have a Springfield Ultra Compact. I have a question for you. Does yours have a hole under the barrel or does it have a dust cover? I could have sworn mine had a dust cover and noticed after the first outing that it did not. I thought I lost it but Springfield said the smaller 1911s just have the hole there due to the guide rod actually coming out the front when fired.

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    What did you do to it??

I see - sights, grips, and ambi safeties.

its hard to see in the first picture but the gun looked like someone had taken a wire brush to it. it was in pretty shitty shape, the main spring housing was covered in rust. basically polished out all the scratches, changed the rear sight, tossed the houges in order to put the abmi slide safety, trigger work, polished all the insides, got rid of all the MIM brazilan junk and replaced them with GOOD parts. had to have the bottom side of the frame blasted b/c the houges held moister and ruined the finish so everything from the bottom of the grip, up and over and in the trigger guard all the way to the to the front of the slide got a nice texture.

all in all, i had everything SA did wrong corrected or replaced with good parts. the gun is top notch now, its nice and tuned and ready to assume carry duty while my other one goes off for a little more invasive surgery

Top Bottom