Finally moving!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SlidellArms

May 9, 2008
    Been in Slidell for 12 years
    Hi All,

It was great meeting alot of you at the Gonzales Show, hopefully we can find more time to travel to shows more often once this move is over.

We are completely into the new building now, surrounded by cases of ammo and boxes of STUFF! We are hoping to have the store partially up and running by this weekend...but dont hold me to it lol. Slidell makes you jump thru hoops and city permits just to get the freaking electricity turned on.

Our phone number they tell us is going to have to change after 35 yrs...im not happy...so if anyone needs to reach us please do it through email

slidellarms@gmail.com

we arent taking any special orders for the next few weeks until im sure the mail is being forwarded properly (sorry)

Pray for my sanity and come see us next week at the casa garcia shopping center, on Gause behind Retro Grill, if you remember where Bill had Bullets and Blades...its in the same shopping center.

PS....our sign isnt up yet because apparently you cant have the word "Gun" on a sign in Slidell and we are having it redone...imagine that "gun" being an offensive word -shakes head-

Take care and see ya soon

Kim

SlidellArms

May 9, 2008
    Been in Slidell for 12 years
    Man am I'm tired all this moving is killing me.

lol im sorry babe...but thanks for all the help..dont know what we would do without ya...how did the bars on the doors come out? and btw...thought you were coming over to go swimming ??

tell meghan ty and i love her soo much for lending you out, and ill make it up to her soon

kim

jjh

hello???
    Aug 25, 2007
    Covington, La
    Bars on doors look awesome perfict fit. Had to go get Meghan from work and feed her so no swimmie swimmie for me could have used time to relax.

Top Bottom