Finally...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoniJo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    Elizabeth, LA
    So, I finally got my LC9 today. I thought I was going to have it several weeks ago, but I was waiting on the $$. (LSS I did a little job and should have been paid for it at the end of May but I just got the $$ today). Since this is my first gun, I wanted to wait for my husband to be with me to shoot it. So, he came home and we broke it down, he showed me how and then let me do it. We put it back together and it started raining!! I was so aggravated...I have this beautiful new pistol and it's raining . Finally it stopped, so I dragged him outside and put 25 rds. through it before it started raining again. Can I tell y'all...I love this little gun! I was so excited my hands were shaking. Anyway, I can't wait to get back out there tomorrow!

Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    Congrats on the pick up, I was looking at the LC9 for a really long time but ended up getting the sr9c. Your gonna love it!

LoniJo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    Elizabeth, LA
    So, put another 20 through it today. Much better than yesterday. I'm hitting a little to the left of the target, but that will get better with practice.

Attachments

• 20140703_171939.jpg
      20140703_171939.jpg
      211 KB · Views: 62

LoniJo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    Elizabeth, LA
    Congrats, you can come by the house if you want to try some steel targets.

LOL. I'll call you and set it up! I saw your user name and knew that was you! Probably will get you to reload for me later on. I'm using nonreloadable right now but I'll be out of those before long :-)

Rick

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Pitkin area
    Put your finger a little further in on the trigger. That is what I have to do on my G42 to keep from hitting left.

LoniJo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    Elizabeth, LA
    Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow. Today I did better, but I'm pleased with my progress. Lots of room for improvement, though.

Top Bottom