Finally

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    I walked my application in on Jan 12th and it wasn't until Jan 14th that LSP began processing it. I called this past Weds and the lady told me she mailed it out that morning and it should arrive in 5-7 business days. Well it came in yesterday and I'm on my way to Wally World for my victory lap lol.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Nachos for all!

nachos.jpg

diat150

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    opelousas
    I walked my application in on Jan 12th and it wasn't until Jan 14th that LSP began processing it. I called this past Weds and the lady told me she mailed it out that morning and it should arrive in 5-7 business days. Well it came in yesterday and I'm on my way to Wally World for my victory lap lol.

where can you check the status of this? do they put it up on a website somewhere or do you have to call them?

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    where can you check the status of this? do they put it up on a website somewhere or do you have to call them?

The number is 225-925-4867. Who ever answers can give you an update. I asked for Clay and he seemed annoyed as I'm sure they are quite busy. He told me the girl who answered could have helped me with that. Just call and tell them your calling to check on the status of your application. When did you drop it off?

diat150

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    opelousas
    The number is 225-925-4867. Who ever answers can give you an update. I asked for Clay and he seemed annoyed as I'm sure they are quite busy. He told me the girl who answered could have helped me with that. Just call and tell them your calling to check on the status of your application. When did you drop it off?

yeah im sure they are busy and I would be annoyed for someone asking 2 days later! thats cool. I thought they might have had a website or something. I mailed mine in like feb 5th, so i figure I have another 2 months.

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    I wouldn't even call until 45 days go by. I waited 30 before I called the first time and she said I was still within 45 days. My second call was made after 47 days.

Top Bottom