Fingerprints!!! Almost....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Well got my CCW packet complete except fingerprints, me and the girlfreind took time off of work this afternoon to head out to LSP HQ from Lafayette. She drives like an inpatient woman so she routinely makes the trip to Baton Rouge in an hour, we left at 2pm, making great time and a few miles off the Basin bridge the traffic is stopped. We crawl and make it to the other side of the Mississippi River Bridge at about 5pm! Of course the place closes at 4pm. So my girlfreind takes me to JOE'S CRAB SHACK becouse I had never been. Pretty damn good. Any way gonna try again next week. I've got about a year to get it done anyway. So if anyones heading east from Lafayette pack a lunch and some water and a fully charges cell phone!!!

Last edited:

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    OH yeah your right just looked at it. I was being sarcastic becouse it seems like everytime I want to make the trip out there something happens. Im gonna definitely make it by then..I hope!!! Thanks for the info.

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Well I finally made it out there and it took 14 days to get to my mail box, and that's with the background check becouse I didn't live in louisiana for the past 15 years.

Top Bottom